Chapter 2: You Say What Now

*COVER ART BY ME*

Ana's POV:

Seeing his schedule, we both walked in the halls to the appointed classes. I never seen him before, and I wonder if he's foreign or something. As me and the new kid entered the class, everyone had their attention to us. "Oooh someone got a boyfriend" Chuck shouted. The most annoying and class "bully". Ha, my ass.

"SAYS THE GUY WHO NEVER GET ANY GIRLFRIEND. Or maybe you're jealous of not getting a boyfriend at all. Maybe you need to find a real man to take care of your sorry ass." Everyone around me wooed and screamed 'burnnnn'. Well, it's actually true.

"He's our new classmate guys. Geez. Don't scare the guy." I started to make my way to my seat. Trunks stood at the front class for minutes.

"Hey pretty boy, sit next to miss brunette." Chuck said with sarcasm. I threw him a book on the head and he rubbed his ginger hair.

"Can you not." I said lazily.

Just then our teacher Mr. Dan came in. "Okay students settle down. We have a new student, Trunks Brief. Introduce yourself to the class please. And by the way, I'm Mr. Dan." They both did a light handshake.

"Oh right. Hi guys. I'm Trunks Brief and I'm new here. Nice to meet you all." He said with a nervous smile.

"Okay go find yourself a seat." While Mr. Dan look through his papers. 1st period is always language arts. 

He looked around and there was empty seats everywhere. Few guys gave him stares that meant he was not allowed to sit with them. Kat waved her arms and pointed where we were sitting. Trunks hesitated.

"Yoohooooo sit next to us!" He hesitated and decided to sat next to us.

"So you're new here?" Kat's eyes twinkled. 

Oh, Kat.. You're scaring him. 

"Well sorta. I'm homeschooled but my mom decided to make me go attend at a public." He replied. 

"Ohh I see. I guess you already met Ana huh?" She nudged on Trunk's left arm. "Oh my, what a big guy you are?" she sighed with his dreaminess. I just laughed.

After school came pretty fast and I decided to go by the park. Before I left the school gate, a hand grabbed my shoulder. When I turned around the tall lavender boy stood there.

"So om where ya goin'" He had a nervous grin.

"Oh you know.. park.. quietness.."

"You don't mind if I join?"

I thought for a while. "I usually go alone. But alright."

When we reached the park, it was completely empty. Few birds came and peck on the ground. I decided to toss my bag across and lay on the damp grass near the lake. "You can seat here"

He lay beside me and just looked at the sky. I reminiscence and enjoyed the breeze.

Trunks POV:

I know there's ki in her. Good ki. I got to get to know her more. "Hey we didn't introduce much to each other." She opened with one eye. "Oh shoot yep. Anything you want to know about me?" She stood up with a her leg on top of the other, her hair a bit messy.

She's really opened. I looked up and think. "Well om, what's your attitude or personality like?"

"I'm just a humble person? I guess." She lay quiet for a while. "Why are you so buff and big?" she blushed after asking.

I looked at her and she's pretty short. Around 4"11. And I'm 5"6. She had a petite figure.

"Well you see I workout and I er.. train for martial arts."

She thought in amazement. "Woah, I bet that took years and years." She looked down on her stomach. "I feel fat." The red headed girl rubbed her stomach and giggled a bit. She's pretty chill.

"No you're not. You're so.. skinny."

"Is that so?"

I nodded.

"One more question. What is a saiyan?"

My eyes widened. W-what did this girl just say.

"Be more specific?" I said shocked and nervously. That saiyan crest. That's the symbol my father had on his armor when he was a child. Did she found it somewhere?

"Well I never told anyone. I guess I did and they just laugh at me and thought I was a power ranger or something. Anyways my dad is a saiyan and he died from a war 8 years ago. Planet Vegeta went boom boom and my family decide to come to Earth. I'm living with my brother and mother. And well they didn't told me much about it. Please don't laugh at me.." Her face flushed and her eyes teared.

"You said what now."

A awkward quietness surrounded us.

"Can you follow me?" I grabbed her arm and we were about to fly off. I got to tell the others.

"What the.. TRUNKS WE'RE FLYING IN MID AIR WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?"

"You wanted to know whats a saiyan is right? Then I'll show you." I grabbed her waist and we started to drift off to Capsule Corps.