Chapter 3: Meeting the Z Fighters

Ana's POV:

We're.. we're actually flying?! I looked at Trunks and he seemed... nice looking upclose. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING. I mean come on! HUMANS CAN'T FLY. We were hundred and thousand feets high and going fast. Actually, I love the view here its great; clouds and you can see the whole city being this high. It's like a rollercoaster! I guess I'm meeting more 'saiyans' when we go to Capsule Corps. But why there? I didn't want to make noise or say something. He had his bulky arm around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck awkwardly. I just met this boy.

We landed so delicately at the entrance of Capsule Corps. This place is huge! There were securities, computer stuffs, and technology.

"Is my mother here?" Trunks asked to the lady in the lobby.

"Yes Mr. Briefs she's upstairs."

I think I'm gonna like this place.. I don't know where we were going but we rode a elevator up a balcony. As we enter I couldn't believed my eyes. Holy balony so many buff men!

"Oooh Trunks have a girlfriend" said the lady with blue hair and winked at both of us.

I frozed and flushed because I don't know these people and I couldn't talk because..

Well there was a bald man with faded 6 dots on his forehead,  3 eyed guy, a 12 year old kid with similar facial parts like the other taller guy and they both have the same hair! Then the guy with a huge widows peak, a pig headed guy, a tall guy with a scar on his cheek, a floating cat, a green colored guy with a white cape, and a floating kid with red circles around his cheeks.

Before me or Trunks respond, I was cut off by a blonde lady. "Wants some lemon cake?" She said with a happy smile. "No thank you I'm fine"

Trunks blushed. "Mom its not like that. Well I guess we found another saiyan."

Everyone eyes widened and shocked. I just shrugged. Err am I in trouble?

"No bloody way! How on Earth! Is this a super saiyan bargain bin sale?!" said the guy with super spikey hair with a widows peak. He seemed so familiar.

"Oh my kami. I guess we have another member of the Z fighter." A guy in orange ki and smiled. "Welcome to the family!"

"Hey Piccolo do you sense any bad in her?"

"Nope. She's pure. Let's just see later."

"Who are you weakling?"

Trunks elbowed this guy and pointed at my chest. "What... isn't that the saiyan crest?!"

"My father gave me this." Holding the necklace.

"So you are from Planet Vegeta. Tell me who are you."

"Well I guess its another long story." I sighed. "My name is Ana Kusao. I came from Planet Vegeta 8 years later after the war. Well you know time is different from here and there. My dad is a warrior there I guess. My parents didn't told me the rest specific stuffs. Before the planet even exploded, me, my brother, and mother escaped with the escape pod. My mother and brother is just earthlings. I guess I have my dad's blood. So here I am. Not knowing what's going on and if being a saiyan is a good thing. And i'm pretty sure my name is not a 'weakling'."

"Hmph the last saiyan?" he smirked. I looked in confusion. 

"Basically saiyans are human like aliens that have incredible powers and intense appetite. Powerful race then human beings. I guess 5 of us are left including you."

"Is that so?" I looked down at ny hands. So I'm a alien?

"Not an alien. You're a hybrid saiyan." The green guy said with white cape.

He can read what am thinking?

They nodded. "Hmm I see, Hey you guys didn't introduce yourselves to me."

"Oh right. Hi my name is Goku!" The guy with orange ki and smiled happily. "This my son Gohan, that's Krillen, Tien, Chiaotzu, Piccolo, Bulma, Yamcha, Oolong, Puar and Vegeta." He said accordingly by where they sat.

"It's an honor and nice to meet you all! Wait this is just all so sudden. You guys don't even know me and I don't know you guys. I don't even know myself."

I don't know why but I felt joy. It's like having a family.

"It's okay. We won't bite."Goku laughed.

"Have you ever had a tail?" he asked.

"No sir. I'm not one of those who got a tail."

"Have you ever trained before?"

"Nope."

"How about turning super saiyan?"

"Erm never? Super? So there's two saiyans?"

"Oh she's so clueless." Krillin sighed.

"Which planet do you even came from?"

"Well-"

Abruptly a large explosion was noted. The radio started to buzz nearby. "West City Bank is getting assailed by hostages. Police are now on stand by."

"Well it's same shit, another day." Yamcha said. "I'm going."

"I'm going too" Krillin said standing up.

"Why go when the spindly enforcement men can do it themselves." Vegeta said with annoyance.

"How can you go? Isn't it dangerous?" I asked with shock.

"No it's really simple. You gotta believe in these." Yamach said while showing off his 'musculine arm'. I cringed.

"Whatever. Last one there is a stinkin loser!"

"You're on!"

Krillin and Yamacha flew fast.

"Hmph they're both insubstational." Vegeta grunted and left the room.

"Are you guys policemen or..?"

"We are the Z fighters. We protect the earth and kick bad guys."

Oh. I see.

"I want to follow and watch! But I can't fly."

Goku broked the silence. "Trunks why won't you show Ana around and then train together."

"Train..?" I looked at Trunks.

Trunks nodded. Before we took off, Trunks held my waist. I gave him a look and he blushed.

"What you w-want me to carry you or be late." I sighed and wrapped my arm around his neck. We're heading over to the bank. And finding meaning to my life.