Chapter 9

-Harry-

I was the first one up the next day. I looked at the time and saw that it had just gone past 12 in the afternoon. How much did I have last night? I thought as I quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake Amber up, and putting on a pair of boxers. I made my way into the living room, hoping to find Louis and talk to him about something. When I got there I noticed that the TV was on and Liam was watching it on the lowest volume possible. “Finally, someone to talk to.” He laughed as I took the last available seat left. “How long you been up?” I asked my voice thick with sleep. “About an hour.” Liam answered as he turned the TV up so that it was loud enough for us to hear, but not too loud to wake the others.

“How much did I have to drink last night?” I asked as I rested my head against the back of the sofa, a numbing headache starting to form. “Well, I’d say you drank the whole lot that was bought for the night between you 5, but then I’d be exaggerating a bit.” I nodded, but stopped quickly as the headache started to get worse. “Hey, where’s Danni?” I asked, only just remembering that she came back here last night. “She had to go early this morning, that’s why she wasn’t drinking that much last night.”

He was still engrossed in the TV so I fell silent. I looked around the room, finally noticing that everyone was actually here. Niall and Louis were leaning on each other against the wall. Looks like they passed out or something, I mused. I then looked over at the sofa and I nearly cried out in shock. It felt like my stomach had just dropped through the floor.

Zayn was snoring lightly, still wearing his suit from last night, but he had his arms tightly wrapped round Lola’s small frame as if he was protecting her. Even in her sleep, she still looked beautiful. She still had last night’s makeup on, but she was wearing my Raymond’s t-shirt with a pair of Louis’ boxers. “I’m gonna get something for my headache.” I muttered as I got up from the sofa and headed into the kitchen.

Why was I feeling like this? I asked as I poured myself a glass of water. I have a girlfriend. A beautiful girlfriend, who is sound asleep in my bed. I sighed as I quickly took some aspirin to relieve me of my headache. It took a while to kick in, but as soon as it did I was able to think clearly.

“That’s what you get for drink the amount you lot drank last night.” I voice said from next to me. I hadn’t heard her come in so her voice had made me jump, making me spilling the rest of the water on the side. “Didn’t mean to make you jump, sorry.” She said as she quickly got the kitchen roll and wiped it up. I didn’t say anything. There was still the numbing of the headache, but I just couldn’t speak. “Err, Harry? Everything alright?” she asked, looking at me concerned. I finally nodded and smiled.

“Just a bit hung-over is all.” I muttered. She laughed slightly as she got a couple of pans out the cupboard. “Figures.” She chuckled as she started getting things to make a fry up. “Wanna help?” she asked as she gently threw a tin of beans at me. I smiled as we started making enough food for everyone, maybe more because of Niall.

“Could you wake the others up for me please?” she asked, as she got 7 plates out the cupboard. “No need.” I smiled as we both turned round to see the others slowly walking into the kitchen. “Who wants food?” I asked as they all sat round the table. I got a reply in the form of moan, which made both me and Lola laugh. We handed out the plate and everyone started eating. We sat in silence, just enjoying the food when Niall suddenly asked. “Is there anymore?” Lola smiled. “Still in the pans.” She said as he got up to get more.

I noticed that Lola had sat next to Zayn and they were deep conversation until Lola burst out laughing. “Keep the noise down.” Amber moaned. “Sorry.” Lola and Zayn mumbled. “Hey, Amber, when you’re feeling better did you wanna head into town? We could always meet up with Danni and El, make it a girly day of shopping?” Lola asked as she finished off her food. “Sounds good.” Amber smiled. “Cool beans.” Lola laughed at herself. “If I ever say that again then feel free to hit me.” She laughed again as she washed up her plate.