21

Walt POV

Sadie was going to be fine. Jaz had checked her and said that she just needs to rest for a few days to restore her strength as well as her not doing any really draining spells for a few weeks unless absolutely necessary. When we got back to Brooklyn House, I took her straight to her room and tucked her in. I stayed in her room that night in case she woke up and didn't know where she was. 

A few days had passed and Carter and Zia had visited her the most apart from me. Carter was just worried about his sister. She woke up about an hour before dinner the day after the fight and was very disoriented.

*Time Skip*

Anubis POV (Have I written in his perspective before?)

"She should be able to begin training again tomorrow", Jaz told the room as she packed away the few pieces of equipment that she had brought with her to check Sadie. Zia gave a small smile as she went to leave the room while Carter, I could see, looked like he was a bit relieved. "Thanks, Jaz!" Sadie shouted after her. For the past few days, she'd been impatient to join back in with everyone else and looked happy that she would be able to do so tomorrow.

"I'm going downstairs guys whether you like it or not. And don't any of you dare say in my room while I'm gone, I don't wanna have my stuff looked through 'cause that would just be creepy and make you a creepy." Sadie bounced out of the room after saying that. I looked at Zia and Carter who were closer to the door than I was, "What happened to Sadie?" Carter asked no one in particular. "I don't know, but I think it would be best if we went to make sure she does scare anyone with her 'new' behaviour, especially some of the younger kids," I strut out of the room after replying to my Sadie's brother.

A/N: I've had this half written for about a month but haven't been able to finish it until now because of school. At the moment I have a lot of things coming up at school that include assessments and homework but also performances, so it is most likely that it will take a while before I update again. I will try to make time, but that's not a promise. Most likely I will only be able to write little bits and pieces of a chapter,  so it will take a long time to finish. I also found out today that my school is obsessed with getting us to write feature articles for almost every single assessment this year so far.