13 (I'm Back)

Zia Pov

I wake up in the middle of the night not knowing where I am and scared. I then feel something pull me back and I realise I'm in Carter's room because I was too scared to go to sleep alone last night. I sound like a baby. But the nightmares are genuinely frightening. They bring back bad memories from my past that I thought I had forgotten and throw them at me and say "There! Let's see how you deal with that!"

I shift positions to get more comfortable. This means cuddling into Carter more so I can feel more sleep and hopefully have a dreamless night. Because don't I deserve one. I shut my eyes hoping for the best and fall asleep within minutes.

Sadie POV

I haven't seen Carter or Zia this morning. I checked Zia's room and she wasn't there, so I'm guessing she stayed with Carter last night. Her nightmares have been getting really bad lately and if my brother is somehow able to make them stop then so well. (I don't see how my brother could be calming or make anyone feel safe. And I have a valid opinion because I'm definitely not biased in any way on this situation because I'm his sister and I would find it weird if I was in Zia's position.)

I'll let them sleep in because they deserve it, well at least Zia deserves it. I think my brothers just lazy.

A/N: I'm back and I'm sorry. I know this is short and you deserve more after literal months of me not updating. But I'm tired and busy at the moment and am procrastinating on homework and sleep to update this now (mainly sleep but I would still be awake and on the internet anyway so it doesn't really matter). 

As I said I'm busy at the moment and I also have writer's block, so if I can't write something quickly I won't be able to update. So if you have any suggestions of where I could take this story please tell me because I want to continue it, I just don't know how to continue it. So please help me. Thank you!