sixteen [m]

"Kiss me more", he breathed.

Taehyung widen his eyes, his heart skipped a beat. He didn't expect that but of course - he leaned forward, placing his his lips on Jungkook's eagerly. The younger opened his mouth, hungry for more. Taehyung tilted his head and inserted his tongue inside Jungkook's wet cavern; exploring it deeply.

"Oh fuck", Jungkook moaned before Taehyung sucked on his tongue. It's too much for him and he can't believe that he has been missing this kind of euphoric kiss for his whole life.

His hands found their way, wrapping around Taehyung's torso. While without breaking their kiss, Taehyung slipped one of his hand into Jungkook's shirt while his other one was still locked in the younger's soft hair. The wet clicks between their kisses echoed throughout the room. For the boys, it's not just kisses. It's something that couldn't be easily unraveled with mere words.

Taehyung's hand found Jungkook's nipple thus pinching it; earning a satisfying grunt from the younger. Jungkook became more and more turned on by the making out session. His hips started to move, grinding his crotch against the older's.

"Oh god...", Taehyung pulled his face away, breaking the kiss. He stared into Jungkook's hazel orbs, "Can I please know your name?", he asked. Jungkook shivered as he heard the older's husky deep voice, "Jeon J-Jungkook", he stuttered. He can't even think straight right now. He forgot about his own rules but he felt like he needed to make Taehyung remember his name. He wanted Taehyung to moan, grunt, shout, etc to every single syllable in his name.

"Jeon Jungkook", Taehyung licked his lips before he leaned forward, continues to kiss the younger. His hunger will never be fulfilled at this rate. The sweet, soft tongue, the occasional teeth clashing, the pink now swollen lips; just make him wanting more.

Jungkook rolled his eyes back after hearing his name escaped from Taehyung's sinful lips. He bucked his hips up, grinding more and more and more to the fabric against Taehyung. He could feel Taehyung's boner already and he couldn't help but fantasizing about having it up deep inside his ass.

Jungkook pulled the older's shirt up, wanting it off from him. Taehyung chuckled before he swiftly takes it off, joined by Jungkook who was sweating and panting hard. "Fuck", Taehyung mused as he saw Jungkook's beautiful healthy body, glistening with his own sweat. On the other hand, Taehyung's body is perfect without any kind of scars accompanied by a cute tummy. Jungkook can't help but admire.

Taehyung pushed the younger down onto the bed; back to their original position. The intense kisses continued, after Taehyung sticked his tongue out and Jungkook got the meaning. The younger sucked on Taehyung's tongue while his naughty hands were doing their jobs. His right hand was placed on Taehyung's hips while his left one was palming the older's boner.

"Jungkook...", Taehyung whispered, "Do you want to do it?" he asked for consent. Jungkook chuckled, "Oh my god, I wouldn't be grinding if I don't want it", he pointed out playfully. Taehyung leaned forward and nibbled on Jungkook's earlobe, "Fine then, kitten".