ten [m]

"Let me eat your ass".

Jungkook was taken aback by the request since it's the first time ever someone want to pay him only to suck his ass. Luckily, he's a clean freak so he always keep it nice and clean down there. Jungkook tilted his head, "Like, maybe you'd want to suck my dick instead? It's kind of bizarre that you requested that", he considered.

"I'll just suck both", Namjoon impatiently knelt down and unbuckled Jungkook's trousers before pulling it along with his underwear down, releasing his semi-hard dick. Jungkook whistled looking at the level of thirstiness that this guy had. 'Maybe he's just too tired with pussy so he want some dick, now that's a whole new level of heterosexuality', he scoffed to himself.

Namjoon hungrily took Jungkook's length into his mouth making the younger hissed in pleasure, "Oh Jesus, please calm down daddy". Namjoon looked up to Jungkook's smug face after hearing the word 'daddy' escaped from his sinful mouth.

Namjoon sucked on Jungkook's dick more as he bobbed his head, casually scrapping his teeth along the way. Jungkook threw his head back while gripping tightly onto one of the washing machine, "Ah, daddy", he moaned softly. Namjoon brought his hands up to Jungkook's ass, squeezing it hard. Jungkook bit his bottom lip as Namjoon clawed on his ass. 'Oh fuck, that shit might leave marks on me', he groaned. It's not that he doesn't like it rough – he liked it better – but marks may make him earn lesser money since most of the people he has been with doesn't like it.

Namjoon worked his tongue hungrily yet poorly. Jungkook found it amusing to see someone like him. He moaned loudly as he felt his climax approaching, "I'm ah... C-close, daddy", he curled his toes. Namjoon looked up, frowning. He took the younger's length out of his mouth before he rushed to turn Jungkook back.

Jungkook let out a whine as he was being treated like a ragdoll but it's okay since he's used to it; as long as he get paid for it. His dick was leaking and pulsing while Namjoon continued to spread his ass apart. He bit his lips, trying to not let out any single syllable out of his mouth as Namjoon penetrated his tongue into his ass.

He leaned forward since his arms started to weaken. It's so good, maybe because he hasn't yet used his ass today. Namjoon was so glad that the younger was clean so it's easier for him. Jungkook was a moaning mess as he's again about to cum. But Namjoon didn't want him to.

He stopped his action before he stood back up. Jungkook's heart was beating like crazy as his doe eyes met Namjoon's furious ones. The taller guy proceeded to hit him hard in the chest, making him fall onto the floor. Jungkook was confused and weak. His hands are quivering, he wasn't in the best condition after what Namjoon has done to him.

Namjoon grabbed Jungkook by his shirt before landing another clean hit on the younger's face. Jungkook cried for help as he hoped for someone to stop the crazy tall guy from literally killing him. That's when the locked door was suddenly busted open. "Kim Namjoon! The fuck you think you are doing?!" a shout echoed throughout the room.