three

Jimin smiled, "Yeah, maybe you are my true soulmate.."

The Boy choked on his own spit. "Well maybe someone else to be honest", he laughed sarcastically. Jimin frowned, "Am I that ugly? Am I that shit?". He let go of both of his hands from The Boy, thus stopping his dance.

The Boy panicked. "Err.. No I don't m- fuck..", he struggled to put his words together, trying to entangle the misunderstanding. He decided to put his hand on the blonde's soft hair and ruffled it up, "You're cute as fuck tho. Don't say bullshits like that".

The music alone filled the atmosphere again. Jimin gave The Boy a cold look, followed by a sigh. "Then, why aren't you interested in me?", Jimin look deeply into The Boy's darting eyes, trying to find the true answer to his question.

The Boy smiled before giving a quick peck on the blonde's forehead, "Because I'm not into relationships. I like adventures. Like what am I doing right now". Jimin chuckled, wrapping his arms back around The Boy's waist, "That's such a daring answer and I do understand that I guess".

Silence from both of the boys allowed the music to fill up the room again, followed by their little sensual dance that has been continued. Jimin sighed, making The Boy asked himself whether it was a relief sigh or a tired sigh. Either way, he want to end this session faster and get on to the real part. He want to further his little adventure fast.

"So you wanna do it now or what?", after a while, The Boy finally asked what he has been holding in. It has been like about 10 minutes dancing and to be frank, he doesn't really like dancing to soft sensual songs. He was more of that hard sexy vibe kind of boy.

Jimin shrugged, "Can you at least tell me some story about yourself?". He bit his bottom lip softly while looking into The Boy's eyes. "But I'm sure you'll be bored tho. You might just want to get this shit over with", The Boy affirmed, making Jimin laugh. "Well, Jesus Christ. If you insist that much..", Jimin let go of The Boy's waist and walk towards the queen sized bed inside his room before resting his ass on it.

The Boy laughed at how persistent he sounded before, "I don't mean to sound impatient, okay?". He walked into the room, throwing himself onto the bed. Sweet fruity smells greeted him, making him feels good. 'This man sure does smell great as fuck', he whispered to himself.

"Pardon?", Jimin who was taking his clothes off, tilts his head, looking at The Boy. The Boy quickly shake his head, "Nevermind that". He scoots towards Jimin and help the blonde taking off his pants. He noticed something and smirked, "Boy, you got hard just by dancing with me before? That's wild".

Jimin could feel his face heat up before he replied, "No shit. I was hard since I first met you".