one

It was a nice rainy day when Jimin invited a beautiful boy inside his room. He was so excited but the awkwardness that he showed made himself nervous. He and The Boy stood at the entrance, looking into each other awkwardly.

"S-so.. do you want me to put on some music?", Jimin finally succeeded to let out his voice. To be honest, being in front of such a beautiful human being is a blessing; today he is blessed.

"Sure, why not?", The Boy shrugged before scratching his head. His eyes were darting around, scanning every single thing in the room: Jimin's. His eyes landed onto a picture frame on a desk which has Jimin in his younger age, smiling widely with an average looking teen. There was an average looking boy next to him, putting his hand on top of Jimin's shoulders.

"So.. is this your.. boyfriend or some shits?", The Boy asked while pointing at the picture. Jimin shook his head, "nope.. it's a long story". He let out a long sigh before slapping his face with both of his hand, "so.. what's your name?"

The Boy raised both of his eyebrows, "oh, it's.. umm.. Kim. Just Kim. Sorry for asking that question before tho", he smiled awkwardly.

Jimin laughed, "it's okay, Kim. I don't really care about that. Don't worry", he scratched the back of his head. His voice sounds like it was the opposite of it obviously.

The two boys stopped talking to each other for a while, letting the mellow music fills the room. It was a small cozy room, enough for a man lives just to fulfill their single times. The queen sized bed seemed so warm and inviting; especially in that day.

"So..", Jimin rubbed his hands together, "Do you want wine or beer?". He walked towards the small space that serve as a dining room. The Boy shrugged before giving out a simple response, "wine i guess".

"Nice choice". Jimin guessed that The Boy will choose wine just because he is so beautiful. He smiled to himself while pouring the wine into a glass before pushing it slowly towards The Boy who was already sitting on a stool in front of the table.

The Boy took the shot. He finished it in a couple of gulps before putting the glass onto the table. "So.. basically, if you want to do it now.. i guess it's ok? you don't have to give me this kind of services", The Boy laughed sarcastically.

"Oh, no.. Can we dance before we do it? I've been wanting to dance with such a b-beautiful man for a very long time..", Jimin stuttered his words that he have been holding in since the first moment his eyes landed on him.

The Boy hummed a little, putting his fingers on his chin as if he was considering that invitation, "5 bucks". Jimin's eyes glittered. "5 bucks it is then!", he said with a wide smile on his face.

The Boy raised his fine ass off the stool he has been sitting on; slowly walk towards Jimin. The song - Fucking & Kissing by A Boogie wit da Hoodie ft Chris Brown - is now playing.

"Let's.. dance?"