fourteen

Jungkook chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm a prostitute". "A clean one too", he added, grinning. Taehyung covered his face with his hand, "R-really?"

***

Taehyung closed the door of his room - producing a click sound - before he locked it up. Jungkook looked around at the messy yet cozy interior of the room. He hummed as he analyzed the paintings hanged on the wall, "You like art?", he inquired with his hand on his chin.

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah... Umm, I liked it a lot since I was in middle school", he added as he walked to his bed, sitting on it before he reached his one of his big plushie to hug on. Jungkook joined the older, resting his bum onto the comfortable white duvet. "So what do you want me to do?" he asked after he tilted his head to Taehyung.

The brown haired boy covered his face up with his plushie, he muffled something incoherent. Jungkook frowned quizzically, "Pardon?" he cooed. Taehyung pulled the plushie a little bit away from his face, "Kiss me on the l-lips", he whispered shyly.

Jungkook was surprised and his reflex action was shifting himself away from the older boy. "H-hold up", he stuttered, "I don't fucking do that".

It's now Taehyung's turn to be weirded out, "What do you mean by that? Don't your work include that", he asked fluently. Jungkook scrunched up his nose, "No no no. For me, it doesn't. I've never done that with any of my customers", he pointed out. Taehyung massaged his temple in both embarrassment and frustration, "Why?", he breathed.

Jungkook shrugged, "Because that's gay".

Taehyung's eyebrows were as if they're knitted together, "Come again?" he pulled his plushie down. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Because that's gay", he repeated. "Jesus fucking Christ", Taehyung scoffed before he sarcastically chuckled, "Are you a moron or something?"

Jungkook scratched his head, "I mean... That's that", he grunted. "So you've never kissed someone before?", Taehyung asked while he shifted himself closer towards the younger. Jungkook nodded, almost proud of himself. Taehyung laughed, "I thought you can't be more interesting than you were but I was definitely wrong", he placed his hand on the younger's head before ruffling the soft jet black hair.

Jungkook fiddled with his fingers. He has never kissed anyone before and that's the line that he kept on drawing whenever he's doing his usual job. People would find it obnoxious but he just feel - like he said before - gay. He cringed at the thought of kissing another guy.

"First of all", Taehyung inhaled a good amount of air, "You fuck guys and you take it up your ass". Jungkook nodded with a poker face, "Well, that's nothing really", he chuckled. Taehyung tilted his head before he sighed, "You know what?", he asked. He ran his hands through his brown colored hair, "Don't worry. I'm a good kisser".

Jungkook scoffed, "Yeah sure, cutie. You act like a total sub and I know for sure you want to be manhandled by me not you manhandling me", he pointed out as he pat Taehyung's meaty thigh before giving it a light squeeze.

Taehyung blushed, his stance are back to his normal one. "N-no... Don't say that. I'm a switch, okay?", he implied. Jungkook smiled meaningfully, "Yeah, me too. Now that's better isn't it? Don't you want to just fuck my ass and switch then pay me the cash before I set my way out of this apartment", he raised his eyebrows.

Taehyung grunted, "I'll pay you any amount that you want. I just want to kiss you and that's that", his voice was strained. He was too desperate for attention and his lips were quivering as if they're begging for Jungkook's gentle touches.

Jungkook bit on his bottom lip, he's already 20 years old so maybe having his first kiss now wouldn't be that bad. 'Ah that's gay tho', he mentally slapped himself, "Fine".