seven

Yoongi nudged his head up, "Ah, Justin... Let's dance!" he exclaimed as he stood up from his seat.

Jungkook lifted his head up to look at the older before hesitantly stood up. Hoseok snickered as he turned on the speaker to play some sensual upbeat songs. "Good boy!" Yoongi praised before he hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook felt the same feelings he had before with Jimin; maybe it's because Yoongi was as small as Jimin and he smelt good too. Instead of smelling like fruits, Yoongi smelt like mint and Jungkook loved it a lot. It complimented the color of his hair.

They started to move their body to the rhythm while Hoseok was hyping them up, "Strip! Strip! Strip!" he encouraged. Yoongi – who was slowly getting higher and higher – released his arms from Jungkook, "Strip! Strip! Strip!" he joined Hoseok enthusiastically while clapping his hands. Jungkook chuckled before he takes his hoodie off his body, revealing his well-toned abs.

Taehyung covered his red tinted face with his eyes buttoned between his fingers. "Whoa, daddy! Nice body!" Yoongi said excitedly while patting Jungkook's abs in admiration. Jungkook smirked at the compliment before he swung his hip right to left following the rhythm while unbuckling his trousers. "Oh fuck", a deep voice echoed. Jungkook turned his head to the brown haired boy who was clearly into him. He gave the boy a wink before biting on his bottom lip seductively making the boy literally squealed.

"Strip! Strip! Strip!" Hoseok and Yoongi were both excited for Jungkook's next move as Jungkook lowered his trousers before swiftly taking it off. Taehyung was screaming but it came out muffled because he covered his mouth with a pillow. Hoseok and Yoongi clapped their hands while cheering. "Those fucking thighs, man", Yoongi mused while checking out Jungkook's lower part of his body. Hoseok raised his eyebrows in amusement, "Yoongi, it's your turn now. Strip! Strip! Strip!" he landed a hit on the older's thick ass.

Yoongi laughed, "Fine, you thirsty shithead", he took off his sweatshirt revealing his soft milky skin making Hoseok gulped in gay. Yoongi then quickly took off his pants before he joined Jungkook to dance. Taehyung's eyes were wide open and his breath were hitched. Hoseok clapped his hands happily before gulping down his beer as he slowly getting more and more drunk.

They danced for a while before Yoongi struggled with his pants to find something in the pocket. "Ah, here is it", he grinned before he came back to Jungkook, slipping some cash into the younger's underwear. Jungkook's face lit up, "Thanks", he cooed. "It's not that much though", Yoongi giggled. Hoseok signaled Jungkook to come to him with his finger. Jungkook walked closer to the brunette before he slipped some more cash into the younger's underwear. "Ah, thanks hyung", Jungkook mused.

Taehyung frantically reached for his wallet when Jungkook caught him doing that. Jungkook shrugged before walking to him, "Chill, I'm not going to hurt you", he said. Taehyung quickly nodded, looking down to his quivering hands. Jungkook sighed, "But I still need the money though", he whispered. The voice sent a vibration throughout Taehyung's body making the brown haired boy stunned for a while. "Oh okay", he took out some cash before looking at Jungkook's crotch, nervously thinking about slipping the money into the younger's underwear. Jungkook laughed before snatching the money off Taehyung's hand, "It's okay, it's okay", he reassured.

Jungkook walked away from the flustered boy towards Yoongi who's dancing by himself. Hoseok was really entertained with the older as it seemed so. Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's petite waist before swaying his body along the music. Yoongi let Jungkook controls him while he buried his face into the younger's shoulder.

After a while, Yoongi fell asleep just like that. Jungkook slowly laid him down on the floor before signaling Taehyung for a pillow. Taehyung gave a pillow to him and he put it under Yoongi's head. Jungkook softly smiled as he found Yoongi cute while softly caressing the older guy's head. He collected his outfit on the floor before asking Hoseok, "Where's the bathroom?"

Hoseok looked up after he was done snorting some of the white powder that was left by Yoongi, "Ah, come. Let me show you the way", he answered as he stood up from his seat. Jungkook nodded before following the brunette.