five

Heavy breathing filled the room up. The smell of sex was making Jimin's head numb. He let out a long satisfied sigh, "That was the best".

The Boy shrugged, not letting out any words. He stood up, walking towards the bathroom to wash clean himself up. Jimin looked at him while pouting. Being in love with a prostitute wouldn't do anything good for him but he could feel a beautiful feelings deep inside his heart. The feelings of care, love, and familiarity. He felt those feelings at once since a long time and he thought he has forgot those bewitching affections. He smiled to himself, enjoying the moments.

After a few minutes, The Boy was done cleaning himself up. He got out of the bathroom before swiftly putting his trousers back on, buckling up the belts. Jimin kept on staring at The Boy's defined toned body. 'He must've been doing gym', he thought to himself.

"Hey", a soft voice chimed through the room, breaking the silence. The Boy tilted his head, looking at Jimin's innocent face. "Kim isn't even in your name right?", the blonde inquired, pulling the blankets onto his body to cover him up from the annoying cold until it reached his nose. The Boy can't help but think that he's really adorable. "Yeah. Of course", The Boy chuckled, "But is your real name Jimin?". Jimin nodded quickly, "Of course, I won't tell lies to anyone. I can't", he let out some giggles.

"Ah, really?", The Boy reacted half-heartedly, "The money please". "Oh", Jimin raised himself up from the bed, reaching to the coffee table next to it. He took out some cash from his wallet before giving them to The Boy, "Here". The Boy flashed a smile before taking the cash into his hand, counting them one by one. "I do really want to know your real name. If you tell me, I will give you extra 10 bucks", Jimin proposed while grinning.

The Boy's eyes lit up in greed. It's not his thing to give his real name out to other people but maybe there's an exception for this petite boy. And his money. He thought to himself longer. He could just give out another fake name so that'll be much better. "I won't tell a soul. Please tell me, I just want to bury it deep into my memory. That's all", Jimin pleaded while looking up at The Boy with his sad puppy eyes.

The Boy scrunched his face up as he lost at Jimin's eyes, "Okay fine. Don't tell anybody. I know you suck at lying but promise me you won't tell other people about me, mentioning my name", he warned. "Of course, sir. I won't give your name out", he beamed, full of hope.

The Boy let out a long sigh before taking in air back into his lungs and let out another sigh. "It's Jeon. Jeon Jungkook", he said, "Now where's the money?". Jimin laughed cutely as he takes another 10 bucks from his wallet and gives it at Jungkook, "You got a beautiful name. I love it", he confessed. "Yes thanks", Jungkook let out another half-hearted response before he takes the money and stuffs it into his wallet.

"If it's possible, you can com-", "No, I can't", Jungkook cut as he shoves his wallet into his jacket's pocket, "I will only do it once with any person and that's that". Jimin pouted, crossing both of his arms. Jungkook walked to the door, ready to leave the room. He take a last look at Jimin, "I'm sorry, cutie. I'm sure you'll find someone sooner or later", he said as leaves the room. The door gives out a soft click to tell Jimin that Jungkook has left the room. Leaving the blonde alone, smiling to himself.