fifteen [m]

Jungkook bit on his bottom lip, he's already 20 years old so maybe having his first kiss now wouldn't be that bad. 'Ah that's gay tho', he mentally slapped himself, "Fine".

Taehyung's eyes lit up in excitements, "Really?", he scotted closer towards the younger until their legs touched each others. Jungkook shrugged, "It'd be gay but it's okay I guess. Just for now", he rubbed the back of his neck.

Taehyung closed in to the younger, staring at those well defined pink lips. Jungkook pulled his head back a little bit, "Just once. Just once. Get it?", he warned. Taehyung nodded before he softly pushed his lips against Jungkook's. 'Oh Jesus, his lips are fucking soft', the younger's thoughts started running havoc.

Taehyung pushed in, not breaking their connection. His hands snaked up to Jungkook's jet black locks as he leaned forward, making them both fell flat onto the soft white comfortable duvet.

"Ta-Tae", Jungkook was hyperventilating. The older was such a good kisser; too good. He didn't even flinch to part their kisses as it slowly gets more and more intense. That was Jungkook's first kiss and it lasted almost forever. Taehyung stick his tongue out to lick on Jungkook's bottom lip, earning a hearty moan from the younger. "A-ah", Jungkook parted his lips to inhale some air in and Taehyung didn't miss the chance to slip his tongue into Jungkook's mouth.

Their tongue fought for dominance and it was won by the older boy. Jungkook was too overwhelmed with this new feelings and he was afraid that maybe he'll get addicted to it since Taehyung's kisses kept on sending various of tingles and vibrations of pleasure throughout his body. That was indeed too alien for him. He thought getting fucked in the ass as the only thing that would make him shivers immensely but he was too innocent.

Jungkook breathes were hitched, "T-Tae", he weakly pushed the guy on top of him back to break the long kiss. Taehyung pulled back his face, pouting. "I was fucking dying, thanks for that really", Jungkook sarcastically remarked.

"Holy shit", Taehyung muttered as he was admiring the messed up younger. Jungkook was sweaty and his breath are uneven. The rapid rises and falls of his chest can prove that. His lips which were already pink and attracting has became more red and erotic. His jet black hair was messy accompanied by the older's fingers intertwined with those locks. Jungkook was such an ethereal human being and Taehyung was ready to give himself up for this younger boy.

Silence filled the room up; it's suffocating yet calming. The two boys stared deep into each other's eyes, trying to decode their own feelings for that moment. Their breaths gradually became calmer.

"So... Only once, right?", Taehyung broke the silence without breaking their eye contact. Jungkook bit on his bottom lip; trying to hide the fact that it's pleading for more attention from the older.

"Kiss me more", he breathed.