Thomas x Madison ~Smut

THIS IMAGINE WASN'T MADE BY ME, I GOT IT OFF TUMBLR: https://lancethegreat.tumblr.com/post/164902240587/its-been-a-long-day-without-you

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸

WARNING ⚠️ INTENSE HAMILTON SMUT

When the doorknob jiggled, Thomas got into position right away. He'd been waiting for James to get home all day and although he was usually a brat, it'd been the first time in months they had been apart for so long. An entire day of no attention made him feel the need to submit without argument.

His favourite kitten ears were buried into his head of curls and his collar was on securely. The vibrating butt plug in his ass, although not on, had been stuffed inside him for longer than he would admit, complete with a tail at the end.

"What do we have here?"

In his haste to look presentable and ready, Thomas hadn't noticed how hard his heart was beating. James' voice was soothing enough to calm his nerves, though.

"Hello kitten," The standing man greeted, hand dropping to give his pet a few strokes to his hair. Thomas' hard-on didn't go unnoticed.

Trying his best not to sound needy, Thomas purred and pushed up into his master's palm. His own hands were plastered to the floor, back arched to show off his tail.

James was more than happy with the obedience coming from Thomas' end. He had had a long day and definitely wasn't in the mood to deal with a brat that evening. Thomas knew.

When his master pulled away to put his suitcase in the closet, Thomas couldn't help but fall forward and rub his cheek against his suit leg. He mewled, unable to act like he didn't need James. It had been a full day without him!

"Up."

At first, Thomas didn't register the command. He was too busy taking in his master's scent.

James tried again: "Kitten, up."

With a soft whimper at the stricter tone, Thomas lifted his head.

"Present."

Thomas straightened his back and lifted his chin higher, gaze on his master expectantly.

"Good, pet," James petted Thomas' hair. "Follow."

Their apartment was carpeted for a reason. It made all the crawling Thomas loved to do easier. Proudly, he pranced behind his master.

When they got to their bedroom, James patted the bed.

Thomas hopped up onto it and arched his back up, stretching. Then he presented himself on his hands and knees, pushing his ass up for James to see.

He could hear his master shuffling around, probably getting his suit jacket and socks off. Then there was a second weight on the bed and several strokes were given to his tail. When he felt his ass cheeks being spread apart, he blushed and mewed.

"Look at you, kitten," James singsonged. "This is one of our biggest ones."

That was the truth. Thomas still hadn't gotten used to the stretch and it had almost been an hour. Plus, he had no doubt his master had already scouted out the remote control. He had been so deprived of attention (something he needed to survive) that just the feeling of James' hands on his ass was making his toes curl with want. The gesture had him feeling owned, praised, fully at the will of his master.

Just how he liked it.

Thomas almost whined when he felt James shuffle off the bed. He was so busy missing his hands that he almost didn't hear the instruction to get on his back.