Laurens x Hamilton ~Smut~

Okay guys we bout tah get rawr if you know what I mean😜 I made this story😁
P.S. There WILL be some jealousy 😏
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸
It was the Winter Ball ❄️ and Laurens and Hamilton were going together. After Alex confessed his love from him they've been in a relationship, but it all came to question on that night. As soon as they walked in they were admired for how handsome they were, until Eliza Schuyler walked towards him. "Hello Alexander. It's an honor to have you both here" she said as a light blush came to both of their faces, meanwhile a slight look of disgust appeared on John's. "So I thought maybe we could-" she was cut off by Alexander kissing her hand and asking her to be his first dance of the evening and faster than the speed of light the words "Of corse!" came out of her mouth. John's face burned with anger, with jealousy. 'Why does he have to dance with her huh? Why not drink with me?' Until he recognized what he was saying and decided he doesn't need him. John drunk every pint of 'Sam Adams' he could find until he fainted, but Alex didn't notice.The two danced the night away, and Elizabeth ended up being the only one to dance with Alexander until it came to an end by Angelica Schuyler. They all said their goodbyes and left the ball.

After John and Alex Return Home..

"I've been waiting for you all day." Said an eager Laurens. "Laurens, are you okay?..You seem diff-" Alexander was cut off by John grabbing his waist and pulling him into an intense kiss. He begged for entrance inside his mouth and when he did there was immediate tongue. Both of their tounges fought for dominance but really John wasn't trying. He wanted to be Alexander's for the night sense Eliza got all the fun, in his eyes. Alexander's hands trailed off to Lauren's ass before giving it a good squeeze. He picked him up and went to the bedroom before throwing him on the bed. Alex slowly unzipped his pants and took off his underwear. "Wow. You're b-big", said Laurens a bit frightened by his size but more turned on. Alex snapped his fingers, signally for Laurens to come to him. He went over to Alexander and got on his knees, admiring his dick before giving kitten licks to the top. "Such a f-fucking tease.." Said Alexander, until John took all of him in. "Fuck!" He was slowly reaching his climax but he knew he wasn't going to do it alone. He reached down and meet with Laurens cock grasping him and pumping his hand up and down. They were at the same pace with Alex pulling John's hair and John going wild with his own cock. Until there was a tangy taste in John's mouth and he recognized both him and Alexander cummed. Before John could catch his breath he was being slammed to the bed, "Fuck me like I'm yours.. daddy" Laurens said, and that set Alexander off as looked at him with daring eyes and in the same timing he grabbed both of John's legs and put them around his shoulders and rammed his cock into him. "Fuck yes! I've been waiting long enough!" Alexander slammed into him, each thrust getting deeper inside. They switched positions, Laurens straddling him While Leaning in for a kiss bouncing on Alex's cock, warm moans coming out of his mouth. Their minds were going blank by the second. Alexander got in the middle of John and spread his legs while open and stroked so deap inside he reached his stomach. "FUCK... Alexander! Alexander!!" Said Laurens "You like that? They went into doggy style, both of them sweating like crazy. John's face in his arm while he took in all of Alexander. He managed to say, "A-alex, promise me you'll never run off w-with Angelica.. I can't lose you... please" He straddled Alex again, tears forming in his eyes. "Alex.. I-I can't lose you-". "I'm gonna cum ... JOHN!" He arched his back to the feeling of him releasing Inside of him cum streaming out of Laurens. "I promise you, I'll never leave your side from now on you're my one and only, forever."  Laurens smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep in Alexander's arms..

Cute right? Hope you enjoyed!
😏Vote and Comment for more Smut😏