Thomas x Madison -Fluff- CONTINUTED

"After everything you did you expect me to apologize for snapping once?!"

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

(COLLEGE MODERN DAY)

   Thomas and Madison had been an item for a long while now, No one had known though. They both agreed it would be best to avoid the bullying and keep their relationship a secret. Little did they know it was tearing them apart.
   Thomas and Madison posed as the sidekick bunch so they wouldn't look suspicious if they walked together. It was night and they were walking though the park back to their dorms, there were a group of girls chatting and when they almost got one the park one of them went up to Thomas. They stopped. "Hey Mr. I'm Emilee and I was thinking can I get your number..?"
   Madison just looked normal because they went though this thing all the time and he never accepted.. until now. "Sure." Thomas said. Madison was surprised.. He never said yes to this kind of thing. But then again she was hot, how could he say no to this?  But then he picked her up bridal style and brought her back to her girls. Then he grabbed her hand and kissed both her forehead and hand. By now Madison was pissed. It was one thing when he picked her up but then he kissed her..twice. Madison decided to storm off and walk alone. By the time he left Thomas went after him. Madison heard him so he sped up his pace and started running as well until he tripped over his shoe. Thomas tried to help him up but Madison pushed him "Fuck off Thomas😤" He said. Thomas was confused.. He was trying to find out what he did wrong until he remembered the girl. "You know it didn't mean anything right" Thomas said. Madison gave up. He was like this now days, he didn't care about anything that he did. So Madison did the same and he snapped.
   Madison turned around and his face grew red with anger. "WHY DON'T YOU GET IT JEFFERSON? PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THEIR BOYFRIEND FLIRTS WITH OTHER GIRLS, THEY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THEY ACT LIKE THEIR NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP, THEY DONT LIKE IT when they are constantly reminded one is more valued than the other..." Madison broke down and bawled in front of Thomas's eyes. All he wanted to do was comfort him. Thomas brought his head to his chest and pulled him closer. He kissed his forehead and carried him to their dorm bridal style.
   It didn't take long until they got there want Madison realized he did the same thing he did with he girl. "Your the only one I really care about from not in okay?" They settled on the couch together and drifted off to sleep..

Awuhhhh🙃
Ok That was Madison x Thomas for yah... it was bad☠️