Chapter 15: Scar is back

I walked into the bar as everyone stopped seeing me in my tight skinny jeans tank top and my serpet jacket. "FP might be king but god forbid if they piss off the queen." Tall Boy said as I turned to him. "Get the Snake Charmer she owes me." I said darkly as they all just nodded. I was almost upstairs to the office when I heard fighting. I headed back down everyone stopped, "fighting because we have to go give Jughead FP's old jacket." I nodded grabbing it a select few came with me.

I opened the door,  "Jug!" I yelled as I heard scrambling. I seen him,  "outside now " he nodded. I seen Betty and I shook my head. After they said what they had to I took off in my car. I cane back to see a pissed off Penny. "I'm not helping. I may owe you but I'm not helping." She said as I punched her in the nose. She screamed, "you may be queen but you will regret that." She hissed. "Penny I can do to you what I did to the last one. I am the QUEEN!" I yelled at her as she backed away.

"Mom?" Jughead asked as o turned to him. "Yes Jug?" He hugged me. I sighed hugging him back. I seen Sweet Pea, Fangs ND Toni come in. "Take your devil's back." I chuckled then sighed. "Where's dada?" Delta asked as I looked at her. "Daddy is going to be gone for a little while alright?" She nodded and sat in front of her baby brother.

"Can bubba take us home?" Delta asked softly as I kissed her head. "Yeah baby. He will. Will you be good for him til I get home?" She nodded. "I love you queen mommy." I looked at her. "I love you too princess." She giggled and left with Jug who happened to still have my car little thief. I did the paperwork that needed to be done in n FP's office. By the time I was done Tall Boy came in. "Here." He handed me my cell. "It's been going off.." I nodded. I seen the police office.

"Hello?" "Hey Scar." I heard FP I smiled softly. "Delta didn't Take you being gone for a while too well and I threatened Penny." He chuckled. "She owes you..." I giggled "she won't forget who owes who now." He groaned. "I have to go. I love you." "I love you too." I hung up and went home. I Walked in to see big with FJ on his chest and Delta curled up in her blanket. I Walked over picking her up, "can I sleep with you mommy?" She said quietly. "Of course baby. Let me
Get your brothers in bed first okay?" She nodded. I put her in mg bed on FP's side. She snuggled into the bed, I sighed before i put the other two I  bed.

I changed and crawled into bed I snuggled with delta while FJ was sleeping soundly in his bassinet. "Mom?" Jughead said softly. "Get into the bed." I mumbled as he crawled into the bed snuggling with Delta and I.