Part 6: Flashback

FP was laying next to me; a month after his ex wife divorced him and left with Jellybean.  He was asleep while I was awake I couldn't sleep. I got up quietly and carefully so I wouldn't wake him. I grabbed my silk robe putting it around my nude body. I went to the kitchen to see Jug eating ice cream. "Hey Juggy." I mumbled softly as he smiled at Me. "Hey Mom..." He said softly. I hugged him knowing he missed his actual mother and his little sister.

We stayed like that for a bit before he pulled apart. "So you have club business today?" I shook my head. "Not today just your dad." He nodded smiling. "Whats your plan?" He asked as I shrugged. "cleaning most likely why?" "Will you finally treat yourself?" I sighed softly. "fine I will." He smiled hugely. "you deserve it!" I chuckled. "alright kiddo get ready for school." Nodding vigorously he put his bowl in the sink. I sat on the couch yawning slightly laying on the couch.

_FP_

I woke up alone, I put boxers and pajama pants on. I noticed Jug was already gone, usually she was in bed. I walked into the living room to see her asleep on the couch. I chuckled as I noticed she was asleep. I walked back to the bedroom grabbing a blanket for her. I put it on her before I showered.

After I changed I left for the bar, the boys seemed on edge about something. Then I seen him Hiram Lodge.

_scarlet_

I woke groaning getting up slowly, stretching. I went to shower when someone knocked on the door. I opened the door as I seen my dad, my mother and my baby sister. "it's time for you to come home baby." My father said as I shook my head. "This life my business you will and cannot ruin the life I made for you." I scoffed hurt. "I didn't want this life. Your life." My father grabbed my arm tightly and dragged me out. "no choice baby no choice." My father whispered violently to me.