Part 13: Flashback

outfitI looked around looking for my parents, sighing happily seeing that I was alone not even my FP was around, I groaned as I got up for the day.I showered quickly then got dressed: 

I walked out to quickly go back into the bathroom to throw up, I groaned softly I sneakily went to the North side of Riverdale and went to the hospital

I walked out to quickly go back into the bathroom to throw up, I groaned softly I sneakily went to the North side of Riverdale and went to the hospital. I waited for my name to be said, I seen Alice Cooper with her daughter Betty for a check up. When my name was called I had my weight taken, information wrote down, etc. The doctor had me pee into a cup for a test. I sighed softly not thinking that I could be because I thought FP was wearing protection. The doctor came in smiling, "Congrats Your pregnant." My jaw dropped as she just smiled, "Lets get you everything you need to get done, done alright?" I nodded softly at her as she smiled. After the tests she brought me to the ultra sound room. As she was doing the ultra sound my phone went off, I ignored it as I watched the screen to seen nothing but a tiny fetus. I smiled softly and thanked the doctor before I left. I went back to Southside as I seen FP pacing worried. "Sorry I had to deal with Alice." I told him it wasn't a total lie she did stop me before I left. He nodded as he kissed me. "Hey babe can I-" I was interrupted by pounding on the door. "Never mind you have business I will let you get to it." I kissed him softly as he smiled and left to the door. I groaned softly heading over to my trailer. I walked in and went to my bed. 

I snuggled into by bed as i heard a soft voice, "Mom?" I looked to see Jughead. I opened my blanket as he ran and snuggled in, I sighed softly as i kissed his head. "Jug I'm not your mom." He buried his head in my stomach, "Yes because a mother would never leave her child behind." I teared up as I looked at him. "Baby, I love you don't let anyone bring you down alright. I have a feeling that I won't be around much as I used to be but i will be here babe." I whispered softly to him as I took his hat off putting it on my night table. He had fallen asleep instantly, I heard my front door open and close. I got up slowly going into my living room/front door. "Hey." I said softly as FP smiled softly at me. "I am guessing that Jug is here?" I nodded. "He is asleep in my bed." he chuckled. "Hungry?" He asked holding up a pop's bag. I nodded, "Did you get Jug food as well?" He nodded as I got up, I walked into my room, "Jug your dad bought dinner." He shot up and ran into the living room. I giggled softly as I seen Jug and FP wrestling. "I'm starving." I said as I dug into the food. FP and Jug head laughed before they ate as well. I smiled watching my family eat and spend time together. 

As a month went by my stomach grew... and through out the month my family (my parents and sister) tried to get ahold of me. Nope. When things had finally went down my father had dug into my medical records and my information and realized i was pregnant and no daughter of his will embarrass him.