Chapter 12: baby due and Jugheads friends.

I was getting so excited, the baby is due any day now and Jughead was coming over. FP and Delta where having daddy daughter day at the park. I was laying in bed as I felt a contraction it was a small one. I groaned in pain softly as I heard "mom? I'm home. I brought my friends with..." He trailed off as he seen me. "mom you okay?" I nodded as he helped me sit up. I smiled softly as he kissed my head. "mom let me introduce my friends properly. This is Archie who you've meet before. Than Victoria, Betty and Kevin." I nodded at them as I felt another contraction. "I hate to break it to you but I think your "mom" needs a hospital." Victoria said rudely.

I cried out as Jughead started panicking. "Keys and get me to the hospital!"

_skipping to after birth_

I was holding FJ as FP was sitting next to me. Smiling. "FP we need to talk to you." I looked at him upset. He kissed my head as he went with the sheriff. Jughead and his friend came in as he smiled. I handed Jughead his baby brother as Delta squealed and got onto the bed. "everyone this is my step mom Scarlet. This is Forsythe Jughead Jones or FJ for short." They nodded as FP came back in. "did you guys tell your parents you were coming to the Southside?" They all shook there heads.

He shook his in disbelief, Juggy handed FJ to FP as he smiled. "Delta let's go get ice cream!" Her big eyes looked at me. I nodded as she squealed jumping off the bed running to Jughead. I giggled softly Delta is attached to Jughead, I'm glad she always wanted a big brother. I relaxed against the bed watching FP who looked at his little baby with much love. I smiled to myself as he talked to FJ. I just smiled wondering what was going to happen next.

(Delta and FJ)

(Delta and FJ)