Part 7: again?!?!?!?

I was looking out the window of my bedroom with tears running down my face. I can't believe this is happening again. I looked down at the test. It's been a couple weeks since I seen FP...Delta is at Daycare Jug is at school.  I texted Jug.

Me: Jug I need you...

Jug: what happen is dad back!! I'm on my way!!

It was an hour before he showed up, "mom?" He yelled I sniffled, "in here!" I yelled back. I heard him running, he froze when he came in. He hugged me tightly, "mom what's going on?" "Jug I'm pregnant again." He looked at me as he smiled hugely. "this is great me, Delta and you living here I will even go to Southside high." I looked up at you. "you can't. What about your friends." He smiled. "your more important. And if dad ever gets straight he can be involved too." I nodded. "go back to school, will you pick up your sister?" I handed him my keys." He nodded as he ran out again.

I sighed getting on my bike, I was about to go when FP parked in front of me. "FP I gotta go. Get out of my way please." I asked as my voice cracked. He looked at me concerned. "we need to talk." I nodded. "please can we do this later?" He nodded. I left to the Riverdale hospital, once I got there I did paperwork and waited. Once the nurse called my name she made me do a pee test. Once it said it positive she got me a doctor.

My doctor's name is Dr. Thomas she remembered from When I was pregnant with Delta. She was my doctor when I found out before I was forced to leave. She gave me the pictures of peanut after the ultrasound. I walked out to see FP leaning on my bike; I didn't say anything I just handed him one of the pictures. "your pregnant again?" He asked softly. I nodded looking away ashamed. "I..." He trailed off as he grabbed my jacket as he kissed me. He tasted like old whiskey and smoke.

"Have you been drinking?" He shook his head slightly had a beer with friend last week...the guys helped me get my drinking under control." I smiled softly. "Let's go home FP." He nodded as we left. We got to our trailers as we got off our bikes we just stood there. "How far along?" He asked as I looked at him. "two weeks and three days." He nodded. "I'm sorry. I want us to renew our vows. I also need to talk to Jughead." I nodded. "he will be over tonight he is picking up Delta." He nodded smiling. We went into my trailer and watched some movies.

_FP_
We we're watching Nightmare On Elm Street when I noticed she was asleep. Her head was in my lap and she was snuggling into my stomach. I moved her hair from her face remembering why I married her.

When my wife divorced me and took Jellybean with her I was a wreak and she was there for me and Jughead. My ex wife told me that I wasn't in love with her. She watched me fall for the babysitter. When her dad took her I fell worse into drinking and  the gang. Jughead missed her to the point where he was upset that she left and I drank. I don't blame him.

I love Scarlet she accepted me for me she joined the serpents she didn't don't for me she did it cause she was involved. Now I got her back and we are going to have a bigger family. Jughead, Delta, her and I.