Chapter 19

I woke up to silence in the house, I groaned softly getting up; "Hey Jug has the kids again for a bit well just for breakfast I figured you'd like to shower in peace." I nodded as I looked at FP. "I don't want you to worry about this. I am going to take care of it. Do you trust me?" I looked at him like he was stupid. "Of course I trust you. I just...Why does it always end up with me getting hurt." I started to tear up. FP sighed softly as he sat next to me kissing my head. "Next thing I know Jellybean and your ex wife will be coming home." he groaned. "I wont leave you and the kids for them." I shurgged. "Wouldn't put blame on you if you did I mean I am the Lodge's unloved daughter and on top of that my own father tried to kill me so yay me!" I mumbled as FP sighed. "I love you and if we have sex to show you it will end up with another baby." I looked at him in a glare. "You need some fuckin condoms." he laughed. "yeah but your getting your big family." He kissed me. I hummed  in response. "No I need to shower." I pushed him off of me as I laughed. 

I showered as quick as i could which wasn't fast at all and changed into: 

I put on black heels and did my make up natural; "Could you look after the kids while I am out?" FP looked at me as his jaw dropped

I put on black heels and did my make up natural; "Could you look after the kids while I am out?" FP looked at me as his jaw dropped. "What?" "It's time I finally go see daddy dearest." his eyes gone wide. "Wait. what?" "Please I need to do this." He nodded. "You keep wearing shit like that it's gonna get ripped off of you." I smirked. "What are you gonna do tie me up?" He smiled. "Don't you wish you knew." I playfully glared at him as I grabbed my Serpent jacket and my purse. "Time for this mama to play hard." FP smirked smacked my ass as I walked out. I got into my car I had to do this for Delta, FJ and Jughead. 

I got to the Pembrooke and parked my car, I walked in taking a deep breath and asked nicely for the pent house number. The door man gave it to me then called up to them. I knocked on the door as I seen Hermione open the door, "I would love to talk to you and daddy dearest." I said as her eyes got wide. "Of course. I will show you to the office." "I'm sure he will be surprised that I survived." her colored drained from her face. She opened the office door, Hiram turned in his chair and got a dark look. "Thought you could you kill me huh daddy." I taunted. "Have a seat daughter." I shook my head. "thanks but no." He laughed. "You definitely are a Lodge." "Yeah the one that you beat for years and neglected for a long time. Then I got taken in by FP and his now ex wife, and oh yeah I HAVE 2 FUCKING KIDS! WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN HUH? LEAVE MY KIDS WITHOUT A MOTHER? MY SON ISN'T EVEN TWO MONTHS!"  I screamed. He looked taken back. "If you were good parents to me maybe you would have met them but you two have been the worst parents. Just leave my family alone or there will be war." I blew them a kiss and left. 

I finally got home and Delta basically charged at me and jumped. I caught her as she hugged me. "I missed you mommy I was thinking that bubba was taking care of us now." I sighed softly, "sorry baby, I just had to take care of stuff." she giggled. "Mommy are you okay?" "I'm fine just mommy has a little bit of pain in her tummy." "are you having another baby mommy." I blushed. "No! No I am not baby. Why?" "Well FJ and I may want another playmate." I giggled softly. "baby FJ is little still." She giggled. "I know mommy." I smiled and kissed her head before putting her down. "Let's make cookies." she squealed. 

While Delta and I where baking FJ was in his rocker in the living room; FP was at the Worm, Jughead was with Fangs, Toni and Sweet Pea. There was a knock on the door; "it's open!" I yelled as I played music on the speaker. I seen Betty and Veronica, "How may I help you both?" "Do you know where Jughead is?" I shrugged. "Beats me, I'm with my kids today, well except Jug. He might be at Pop's or with his father." Veronica just rolled her eyes, "You know you look kinda like my parents combined." I laughed. "okay."