Part 23

Flashback
FP and I were at the bar when Tall Boy came in angry. "Why is she even here she kicks your ex wife out of her queen spot to okay pretend queen!" I rolled my eyes as FP and him started yelling. See I'm all for showing that I can do things but I don't want to do the serpent dance.
I stood up and the bar went quiet. "I'll do the men's run of becoming one of you if I can do it I will be queen and I'll even set fire to the ghoulies head quarters. Tall Boy smirked, "your not going to survive little girl." I snorted and looked at him. "Keep talking that way I'll rip your dick off as well." I stated as everyone just stared at me. "Did she really just threaten him?" I heard one of the woman speak as i smiled.

"Im not afraid of you or your little asshole friends Tall Boy. I've been with FP long enough to know how you all work. Im not as stupid how do you think we keep afloat?" I raised my eye brow at him as he rolled his eyes. "Fine do the trials and set fire to the head quarters of theirs. Im betting you won't even get away with it." I smiled as I looked at him. "Bet." I smiled.

FP grabbed my arm as we headed up the stairs "you are going to get yourself killed my queen." He mumbled as I softly smiled at him. "I will be fine my love just trust me." He nodded and sighed.

-after trial-

Everyone was cheering as we walked in i laughed and smiled at everyone. One last thing I needed to do. Tall Boy handed me a lighter as I smirked; I walked out of the bar and disappeared in the night. I knew where they where making JJ and I dumped gas all over and light it before heading back to my love and our pack. I smiled and walked in whispering to Tall Boy what I did as he laughed.

FP and I headed back to the trailer seeing Jug curled on the couch with FP's friend Fred and his son Archie. I kissed Jughead cheek and picked him up. "Mommy?" "Yeah sweetie I'm bringing you to bed." "Will you lay with me?" I kissed his cheek. "After I shower baby." "No" he said sleepily. I giggled softly.