Part 8: Drive-in, family time

(slight -a month- skip)

Delta, FP and I were going to the drive in theater. Jughead said tonight was the last night and FP said he had business he had to do. I looked at FP who was still sleeping soundly. I kissed his lips softly before I got up. When I tried his arms snaked around my waist pulling me back softly. "little longer." He mumbled to me. I laid back down as FP rubbed my stomach. "No matter what happens, if I go to jail or anything bad happens...don't give up on me or the serpents. They will always be there for you." I sniffled softly. "I promise I will stand where I always have by your side and the serpents." He sighed softly. "I love you baby so much." I turned so I was cuddling in his side. "I love you too."

He smiled softly before kissing my neck, I groaned softly. "Mommy? Daddy?"FP chuckled against my neck. "yeah?" "I'm hungry!" I giggled. "alright baby. What do you want?" "Daddy to make pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs." He got up. "alright baby girl I'm up!" I giggled softly. I got up heading to the bathroom. I showered getting dressed:

I put my wedding ring on as I walked out

I put my wedding ring on as I walked out. "hey pretty mama.." FP whispered as I moaned softly. "breakfast is about done Delta is eating." I nodded I kissed him softly. "mom dad?" I heard Jughead yell as Delta squealed. I laughed softly. FP went to shower as I finished cooking. "sit Jughead...and friends." I said softly as Jug hugged me as he kissed Delta's head "what are you doing tonight?" "Movie!!!" Delta squealed. "We are going to the last showing." He nodded. "Can Delta be with me in the movie room? It's warm in there." "Watch her." He smiled nodding.

Archie and Jughead dug into there food Betty looked uncomfortable while Veronica just had a look of confusion. "Jughead I'm confused..." Betty looked at her nudging her. "I'm his step mom." Veronica rolled her eyes as I smiled darkly. "I'm also part of the Southside Serpents." I made a biting notion towards her as her eyes got wide. "done mama!!" I giggled softly. "alright baby let's get you dressed." She nodded as I got her out of the highchair.

She kissed my tummy and giggled before running to her room. I smiled as FP walked in; he seen the tension. "go get Delta changed alright? Stress is not good." I shook my head remembering what I told him last night.

_flashback to last night_

FP was stressing me out before I just growled. "FP sit the fuck down stress is not good for me or the baby!" He looked at me as he sat. "Jesus FP what the fuck is wrong." He sighed softly. "just business I don't want to do. Look Scarlet you need to stay out of Serpent business til the baby is born. If I have to go to jail I will do it but please. The guys have agreed already." I nodded slightly. "I will hang up my coat til baby peanut is born." He nodded smiling. I laid on my back on the bed. He kissed my stomach softly.

He started whispering against my stomach I couldn't understand what he was saying until he looked at me

He started whispering against my stomach I couldn't understand what he was saying until he looked at me. "I hope you don't hate me of I go to jail. I wouldn't blame you if you divorced me either." I looked at him confused. I got up slowly as he followed I walked to my short dresser looking at a picture of him and I hugging by his bike.

He turned me around and kissed me, kissing went to making out he smiled. "I hate but love when you sleep in my shirts and panties." He mumbled causing me to blush. He started kissing again before he put me on the dresser.

_end flashback_

_end flashback_

I got Delta changed: (picture of Delta⬇️)

I smiled at her as she ran out "jug! Jug! Petty!" She yelled making me laugh as well as FP

I smiled at her as she ran out "jug! Jug! Petty!" She yelled making me laugh as well as FP. I walked out to see him watching me. I gave him a small smile before I walked out. "go to school Jug!" He chuckled. "I'm ahead in my classes and I can miss a day I have to get the drive in ready." "Can I take her with?" I looked at FP who was smiling. I nodded as he stole my keys from me and ran out with her.

I looked at FP who looked at me, "ready for your appointment?" I nodded, he took my hand pulling to me to him. "I'm only this soft around you. Why did I fuck up?" I smiled softly "you didn't baby." I licked his ear as i grabbed my keys and wallet. FP smacked my ass making me squealed. "forsythe Jones!" He laughed getting on his bike. I got on as we headed to the doctor.

After the doctor she said the baby was healthy and everything looks good. We ate at pops and he dropped me off at the movie. As it got darker Delta already had a nap with Jughead and we were getting ready for people. I ran n got popcorn, pop, etc. I got back when I seen the Serpents I giggled softly. FP seen me as I blown him a kiss.

Jughead, Delta and I spent the time as a family, I noticed the guys were getting rowdy

Jughead, Delta and I spent the time as a family, I noticed the guys were getting rowdy. "mom?" I heard Jug asked making me look at him. "I don't wanna go back home with dad yet. I know he spends a lot of time with you guys so I'm not coming home just yet. I will just not yet." I kissed his head. "baby boy come home when your ready alright. We will always be here for you. I love you and so do your siblings." I looked at Delta who was snuggled into him and I placed my hand on my stomach.