Chapter 26

Why was everyone against you and Zayn being together? I mean shouldn't they be happy for you? You two weren't dating. But you could be right? You sighed and rolled out of bed and went into your closet. You threw on a pink floral strapless and some white gladiator sandals and walked out your door. "Finally Rae you take like an eternity to get ready!" "You take like an eternity!" you mock back at Louis. "Ready babe?" Zayn asks as he reaches for your hand. You nod and are serenaded  with 'Ooooh's from the boys and you just roll your eyes. For the most part they were supported. Except for Harry and Louis. But Louis was coming around and Harry just likes messing with Zayn in general. It made sense that they wanted to be so careful. You were like their little sister and they wanted to make sure you were treated right. So in a way you really shouldn't and couldn't be mad at them. But was Zayn the guy for you? Or was Louis right and he's really just been using you? Nah, no way! Zayn was so sweet and you've been best friends forever. Well that is until he started dating Perrie, then he grew distant. But he wasn't dating Perrie anymore, so it should just go back to the way it was before. Well a little different seeing how you two were ALMOST dating. The keyword being almost. But it would happen. Right? "Rae, c'mon!" Zayn says snapping you out of your thoughts and back to reality and you all headed to the van.