Chapter 25

Louis picks up on the fact that Zayn is pissed and gives you one quick kiss on the cheek before leaving, making sure to close the door behind him. You just smiled and rolled your eyes. "Thank you Zayn, even though you didn't make this, I loved the gesture." You lean forward to kiss him but are interupted by three screaming boys bursting into your room and jumping on your bed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAE!!!" they all scream in unison. "Umm, guys maybe we should leave, I think we may have intruded." Liam says as he slowly gets up and leaves the room. "Yeah, I'm hungry anyways, but happy birthday." he smiles at you and steals one of your pancakes as he leaves the room. "Harry?" Zayn raises an eyebrow at him and waits for him to leave, but he doesn't. instead he just snuggles up close to me and wraps his arms around me. The look on Zayn's face was priceless. You could just tell he was trying to keep his cool. I picked up on the fact that Harry was trying to mess with Zayn, so I played along and snuggled back. Oddly that's how Harry and I often bond, we try and find new ways to mess with Zayn and get him worked up. "So Zayn, Harry, what are our plans today?" Harry let Zayn answer as he played with your hair. "I was thinking we could go to the zoo, because you have kept bugging me about it. So the six of us can go, then I have a special dinner planned for the both of us." you smile. "Okay sounds good." you were still so tired. So you closed your eyes and nuzzled your head into Harry's chest. Zayn got up and left leaving just you and Harry. "So Rae," you take your head out of Harry's chest and look up at Harry. "Hmm?" "When did you start liking Zayn?" "Wha-what do you mean?" "You know very well what I mean." "Umm I dunno, I guess after he broke up with Perrie and Louis told me that he liked me too." "Ahh, well I'm happy for you two, don't get me wrong, but just be careful." He kissed your head and got up and left in alone, with just your thoughts.