Chapter 7

"Sleeping beauty should be out in a little while" you say as you walk into the living room. "Okay thanks Rae" "No prob" the weirdest thing was this was probably the most you've ever talked to Perrie before, and it was weird. She did seem super nice though. You three awkwardly waited in the living room catching up on the news until finally Zayn was ready. "Wow Zayn it takes you years to get ready!" "Oh yeah?" He starts to chase after you but Louis protects you and the three of you laugh as Perrie shoots you a look. "Umm okay are we ready?" you ask trying to break her glare. "Yup!" Perrie grabs Zayn's hand and they walk ahead of you. Louis looks at you and just rolls his eyes. "Kids these days." you playfully punch him as you link arms. "Lou you're stupid." he looks at you. "Rae you do look beautiful though." "Yeah yeah I know. I don't look like a nerd." "Well there's that" you shoot him a look. "And you just have a new confidence about you. You are happy in your skin, which makes everyone else around you more attracted to you than they already were." you get ready to playfully punch him thinking he was going to say something stupid, but instead you blush and rest your head on his arm. "Thanks Lou" you say as you look at the ground. "No prob babe, just be careful though" "What do you mean?" "Just don't fall for the wrong guy, k?" "Okay". You aren't sure what he means, but you don't question anymore.