Chapter 21

"Here you are." you smile. God! Why was he so perfect. He smiled back at you giving you the chills. Then again it was getting late and cold. "Rae, are you cold?" you shrug and swing your feet. You were short enough your feet dangled from the bench. "I guess kinda. I'll be fine though." "Here" Zayn takes off his varsity jacket and puts it around your shoulders. You blush and look up at him. "Thanks" you almost whisper. He holds your gaze making you blush even more. And then he just kisses you. It was completely unexpected, but that doesn't mean you didn't kiss back. You pull back and smile. "What was that for?" you ask, making Zayn blush slightly. "I dunno, I couldn't resist." you giggle. You both realize how late it's getting, "C'mon Rae, let's get you home before my car turns into a pumpkin." he winks and you grab his hand. It intertwined perfectly with yours. Making you feel comfortable and safe. You loved the feeling of having Zayn right by your side. Especially as more than friends. I mean you were more than friends right? You pull up to your flat and kiss Zayn one last time goodnight. "Thank you Zayn." you say as you bite your lip. "Night Rae" he smiles and you run into your flat and notice you're not alone.