Be My Forever - Chp. 3

A/N: Hi guys, I just want to apologize for this chapter taking a bit. My problem is I've got a very specific world order planned out, but I still wasn't exactly sure how to write this chapter and then still have the next one make sense plot wise (Ugh I wish I could explain without spoilers but no) so I just wanna say I hope the patience paid off. Also, you guys should look at all the art I post in the side over -> there with each chapter, I work DAMN hard on that art and I'm pretty sure I'll be making one for every single chapter. So, with that, enjoy the chapter and tell me what you think in the comments!

Much Love xoxoxo -Devon

~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I didn't sleep very well last night, despite being comfortably tucked into bed with Sora. Something about his words over the past few days have struck a nerve with me, and it's forcing my eyes open every time I try to keep them shut.

I don't want to dwell on this kind of thing, because 9/10 time it's my brain just playing tricks on me, but I'm starting to wonder if he actually wants to be with me.

"Could you wash my back?" Sora sticks out his lower lip  and hands me a body wash bottle. I watch the water flow down his back and decide to just ignore the previous words and start over today in this new world, whatever it was.

"Did you sleep okay?" I ask Sora quietly, running my soapy hands over his back, sure to give him a slight back massage as we shower.

"Yeah, though I felt you toss and turn a few times. Everything alright?" I take a deep breath through my nose.

"Yeah, probably just missing home." Sora stretches and turns around as I finish washing his back, letting the shower head wash the rest off.

"Your old home, or your new one?" He steps behind me to let me wash the shampoo that had been sitting in my hair.

"The new one, mostly." I reply, digging my fingers into my scalp.

"We'll be back soon enough, and we can go back to normal." I let out a silent sigh as Sora steps out of the shower. My own mind fumbling around his words was beginning to make me lonely. I love him so much, is it that I need to show it more? Then maybe I'll get it in return.

"Hm. The gummi ship parked itself, but it looks like we're still technically in space. I guess this will give us a warp like Atlantica did." Sora says as we pull our shoes on later by the door.

"Well, hopefully I can just have normal feet this time. It felt so weird after spending a whole day with a fin." I tie my boot up and rise to meet Sora, before giving him a nod to open the door. A twist of the knob causes our skin to glow green, and with a flash of bright light, we're transported to a new world.

Game Central Station sounds like a very literal translation. My eyes search around the new area, very much like an actual train station. People, animals, and things in between wander in and out of terminals, and I feel like I'm at an anime convention. A step forward nearly has me landing on my face, and when I fully inspect my feet I see the cause to my struggle.

"Roller-skates? This is new." My red and teal skate is placed back on the ground I effortlessly pick back up the old hobby of mine.

"Tell me about it." Sora clutches the wall, struggling to keep his feet up.

"Oh come on, you skateboard, you cant deal with wheels on your feet?" I laugh and hold my hand out, to which he sticks out his tongue.

"If you're gonna tease me, I can figure it out on my own." His clutch on the wall slowly falls away, and he watches as I circle around him effortlessly. "I'm going to guess you've done this before." I simply shrug.