Be my Forever (Finale)

~-~-~-~-~-~

Neverland was perfect. It felt more like a date than a mission, even though I was surrounded by a bunch of younger kids, Sora made the entire outing exciting. We flew over forests, oceans, pirate ships... We saw mermaids and fairies and Native Americans. Neverland was a dream.

Sora was a dream.

And that was the last place we had to check. We were done with our mini vacation. It all felt surreal. I felt so comfortable with him, with us. I felt loved. I felt happy. I felt better than I had in so long.

I spent the whole ride home smiling at him. I knew he could tell he did good, a triumphant smile on his lips as he cooks us lunch.

"Tell me one more time?" He asks, and I laugh and shake my head.

"You're perfect, and I love you." He sets down his spatula and turns to me, crossing his arms.

"You're perfect for me. I love you, Rea." He gives me a sweet smile before turning back to cooking. It was amazing how he made all my insecurities melt away. I guess that's how I know he's made for me.

"The ship's going to land in a second, so hold off on getting a drink until the bumpy part is over." He places down grilled cheese for me, and I get a giddy grin on my face.

"Treasure planet. It sounds exciting!" I cross my ankles and take a large bite of the grilled cheese.

"Just don't be Donald about it." I roll my eyes at Sora's comment.

"Please. I was a pirate. I'm far more classy." Sora turns to me with a confused look before we both start laughing.

"I wonder how Will and Elizabeth are doing..." Sora ponders, and I giggle.

"Are you telling me you don't remember? He basically asked her to marry him the second they were back on dry land! They're probably planning a wedding."

"Really?" He looks to me and I give a small nod.

"I mean, they were pretty clearly in love. I think traditions are a bit different there, but. They knew how they felt." I take another bite of my grilled cheese, rising up to grab a glass as I feel the ship settle. "They seemed like the 'no sex til marriage' type anyways, they're probably aching to wed."

"Annnnd-- we're ending this conversation." Sora shuts off the stove, placing a corner of his grilled cheese in his mouth before stealing my cup of milk.

"Was it the marriage or the sex part?" Sora groans and I giggle to myself as I grab another glass to pour milk.

"Neither, I guess. I just want to think of my friends as... innocent." I roll my eyes and lean over my boyfriend.

"You. are. guilty." He looks up at me from the chair and begs me for a kiss with his eyes.

"Happily."

"Can we move back in to our house now?" I load my milk glass and plate into the dishwasher and Sora soon places his plates beside mine. He wraps his arm around my waist tightly.

"Yes, as long as you'll admit you're gonna miss the alone time." He kisses my cheek lightly and I can't help but wonder where all this lovey dovey stuff came from.

"Of course I am! this was like.. our own little getaway. It was special. I love being with you." Sora wraps his hand in mine and we grab our bags off the floor before exiting the gummi ship and touching down on the sands of Destiny Island once more.

"REAA!" Harmonizing voices fill my ears and I collapse under the weight of my best friend and sister.

"We missed you!" Blair ruffles my hair.