SEAK PEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I turn to the still standing Over Lord. "Come on! We can still win this!" Lloyd shouts.

We run forward again, dodging streams of golden power thrown from the Over Lord. Suddenly Sensei, Kai, Garmadon, Jay, Cole, and Lloyd are tangled in the strands. Our time is running out.

"Friends, you have aidded me before, now do it again." Zane says and he starts to run down the strand. My trapped friends roll over so their feet are up and their heads are down. Zane jumps on their feet and they launch him into the air. Zane jumps onto Cole's feet he launches my brother toward the Over Lord.

"Leray!" Zane calls as he begins to fall.

"I got you!" I shout sliding to a stop.

I thrust my hands up and vines grow out of the ground forming a platform. Zane jumps on it then flies toward the Over Lord. Then I realize what Zane is planning.

"Zane don’t do it!" I shout.

"Cover me!" Is all he replies with.

"Of course I will." And with that I grow vines and thick trees around the Over Lord, making it hard for him to move. Zane reaches out and grabs the armor of the Over Lord. The armor that is made from the four golden weapons. Zane won’t be able to resist it any more.

"NO!" I shout.

"You can't withstand the power." The Over Lord hisses.

"It's not about numbers." Zane says. He grows brighter and half the plate that covers his face falls off. "It's about family!"

"Zane let go!" Kai shouts.

"Don't kill yourself!" Cole calls out.

"I won't let you!" I send some vines to wrap around him.

I am just about to have them wrap around Zane and pull him away when there is an explosion. I cry out from the force and incase myself and my friends in vines to protect us from the explosion. I try to wrap Zane in vines but there is nothing to protect.

When the smoke clears, I make all plants I have grown today go away. I stand up, walking toward Cole, Jay, Kai, and Lloyd. Kai picks up the half of Zane's face that fell off.

"He gave his life for us." Is all he can say as the shock settles on all of us.