Thank you!!!

You have reached the end of my book!

I just want to say thank you, to everyone who had read and voted on this book, but also thank the readers who had also read book one and voted on that one!

I really appreciate all the reads and votes I have gotten for this book!

Just to clarify I do not own the plot of the transformer movie, or any character/actor/actress of the transformer merchandise or movies!!!!

I only own my character and sort of the plot that I made up!

I really hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did writing it!

Now let's get down to business!

Book three won't be out until maybe..oh shit..next year?

I know that's a long wait but right now I have other books that haven't had any attention for close to at least a year! I kid you not its true!

Some haven't been updated in months! So I want to try and focus on other books.

That and because it's a lot of work doing this books. Especially when your creativity is low or you get bored XD

So yeah, book three won't be out until 2019!

Or I could publish it earlier..oh and and an update about my Bumblebee X reader fan doc series and my Optimus X reader fan fix novel won't be out until 2019.

That I know for sure won't be out until next year, so you all are gonna have to wait a long time XD

Or maybe not, I don't quite know that..

Anyways..

I guess that's all i have to say. I'm still debating on my cover for book three, yes I have it in my drafts. I added that to my drafts back in September 2017 but yeah..

Anyways, if I do have any sonic fans I got tons of those fan fics. Some i might discontinue since I have lack of interest in that specific fandom XD

Ok then,

One last time, I just want to thank you all for reading..and I hope you to see you all in book three!

Please don't forget to hit than little star below and I hope you all have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening/night💕💕💕💕💕💕

Love always,
Chatnoirpurrincess💍
A.K.A🌺
Chat Noir's Kitten💕🐱

*Tbh I don't know why I still do that A.K.A part but whatever!*

BYE!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💕💕💕

Written on: Tuesday April 24 2018