Chapter 18

I walk in and looked around. "Oh my god.."

Sam and the rest of the squad walks in right behind me with more flashlights.

"Wow.." Simon breathed out as he looked around. I couldn't help but touch the metal limbs. Such beautiful creatures..

How are they not close to how we are? They fought and sacrificed themselves to save something they cared for..how are we any different?

They said that we were the centre of the universe..

Boy were we so wrong about that..

"YO! YO!" Leo shouted as his voice echoes through the tomb. I snorted "they're dead you nitwit, I don't think they'll answer to you. Especially to you."

He shot me a glare making me laugh a little as I looked back at the robots until my eyes caught something shining.

My jaw dropped as I ran over to the object laying in one of the Primes massive servo.

It looked like a dagger but deadly shape. In the centre of it had a blue light, sorta like what a robots Spark would look like.

I sank to my knees as everyone stood around me. My whole body shook as I reached out.

"The Matrix.." I barely whispered as I scooped it up with both my hands.

As I lifted it, right in front of my eyes it turned to dust leaving me there to scream.

Sam froze and sank to his knees. "No..no..this is my suppose to happen.."

My breath hitched as I tried to swallow the sob that was dying to escape.

"Thousands of years..turned to dust.." Simon whispered softly as I shakily grabbed the dust in my hans watching it slip through my fingers.

In the far background I heard engines of planes flying over head. "You hear that?" Simon asked as he ran out. I could hear his voice faint but loud enough to hear from the tomb.

"U.S Air Force! C-17's!"

Leo ran after him leaving Sam, Mikaela and I alone. Tears slipped down my cheeks.

"This can't be possible..I..it's c-can't..S-Sam.." I barely managed out as I looked at the sand now scattered over the mechs servo.

"We can still do it Lisa, we can bring him back." Sam stated as he held a hand full of the sand in his own shaking and scarred one.

"You can't bring him back Lisa, there's nothing left.." Mikaela stated softly and I stood up angrily as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Look! Look around you, we didn't just go through all this and I have it end like this. There is a reason that we are here, the voice and symbols in my head lead us here for a purpose."

Sam already tugged off his sock and started to fill it up. I huffed and started to grab some as well.

"Everyone is after me for what I know, and what I know is that this is gonna work." I stated as I made sure I got every last bit of it in Sam's sock.

"How do you know it's gonna work?" Sam asked me softly as I met his gaze and I made sure I met Mikaela's too.

"Because I believe in it. I'm not giving up. This mission is to be for filled. I'm not walking away. Never.."

I stood up and ran out the tomb and outside again. I take in a deep breath as I look over to see Leo and Simon standing on a rock looking up at the sky to see the planes from afar.

"Sam! Lisa!" He called over to us as we just make it out of the giant doorway.

I huffed as Mikaela and Sam were right behind me. I walk over to Simon and past him, he spoke without taking his eyes from the sky.

"You think you can bring him back with that magical pick dust?"

"Absolutely." I stated as I walk down the sandy path.

Short chapter, still more to come..

I'm actually surprised that this one here is longer than my first one, XD

Anyways hope you all enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to hit they lovely little star!

P.S:
I realized I have a few spelling mistake in this book so imma go back and edit the spelling later!

Ok bye!!

(Written on: Thursday, April 19 2018)