Chapter 24

As I pressed the Matrix in his spark his mental body jolts and his optics began to glow blue once again.

He coughed as a gust of wind swirled around us as the tarp that was once covering blew off of him.

I wobbled off of him as he got on his knees. "Lisa..you returned for me.."

I nodded taking in deep breaths of air. "A living Prime! Ah ha! I don't believe it!" JetFire stated as his servo clutched to his spark chamber that was torn.

I smiled at Prime as Sam ran to hug me again holding me close. "Do not ever die on me again." I laughed a little and cried out in pain. "Ow..hurts to laugh.."

He smiled and suddenly their was a bright flash. My eyes widened as I see a big object coming towards us and then fade and suddenly pop back out of nowhere causing all of us to go flying backwards.

I gasped as the ancient robot teleported again with another flash. He swiped his sword taking out soldiers as he kept one of his peds on Optimus's chest plate.

"My matrix.." He growled softly as he grabbed it from his spark chamber. With another powerful push against Optimus he teleported again disappearing into the unknown.

Slowly we all began to get back up. As for Optimus he was struggling to get on his own two peds. "Get up, get up, get up!" I nearly shrieked as I tried to crawl over to him.

"Get up Prime!" Shouted Ironhide as Optimus groaned in response. "Optimus he's gonna turn on the machine! Optimus!" I screamed loudly as I watched the mech struggle.

"Oh shit! Lisa!" I spun around to see from afar the Fallen and Megatron at the pyramid. "No..no..no! PRIME GET UP!" I cried out as the remaining soldiers began shouting demands at each other.

The tanks and missile launchers began to fire at the pyramid, trying to take out the machine and the two rotten mechs.

Out of nowhere in a blink of an eye any kind of metal began to float. The Fallen must be destroying all of our stuff!

Tanks and Army trucks began to fly in the sky towards the pyramid where the Fallen had his servo raised.

After a small moment he dropped his servos and all the tanks, helicopters and trucks dropped, breaking part in pieces.

My jaw dropped as I watched in horror. "We can't give up Lisa we-"

He was cut off as JetFire limped towards us.

"All my Deceptacon life I never did a thing worth doing until now." He slumped to the ground catching in self mid-way.

"Optimus take my parts and you will have a power you've never known."

"JetFire no.." I barley whispered as I knew where this was going. "Fore fill your destiny.." With that he pulled out his remaining spark and his whole metal body slumped to the ground.

Ratchet and the blue mech name jolt ran to the sides of Optimus and Jetfire's motionless body.

"Jolt! Electrify!"

Jolt then connected two wires. One to JetFire and one to Optimus. With powers light and I'm guessing magnetic force Jetfire's parts began to connect to Primes frame.

Canons and wings began to attach to the mechs weak build. More peices connected to his faceplate along with his arms.

As Prime slowly began to stand up. Once the transformation was complete he stood up completely. As the jet fuel started up he clenched his servos into fists.

"Let's roll!"

Then Prime was airborne heading straight for that pyramid.

"Let's get moving!" The soldiers yelled as the ran towards the pyramids. Sam, Mikaela and I trailed behind them.

"Lisa! Lisa wait!"

"I have to go try and help him!" I nearly shrieked as Sam grabbed me. "Lisa! Lisa you've done enough. I can't lose you again." I stared at him and I nodded.

I stared out to the pyramids watching everything from afar.

You can do this Prime..

You can do this..

Short chapter!!!

Surprise update!

This book it coming to an end! Stay tuned for more!!!

Written on: Tuesday April 24 2108