Chapter 14

We drive down the road, Mikaela, Sam and Leo sat in the back as Simon sat in the front with me.

He closed off his ear piece and looked over at me.

"Ok, so here's what my C.I.A contact says, ancient Sumerian use to call it The Dagger's Tip."

"So that's the Daggers Tip."

"It's part of the Red Sea, it's line Egypt and Jordan like a tip of a blade. Twenty-nine and a half regional North, thirty-five East" Simon stated as he looked at his GPS.

"Ok well first we have to get Optimus here to the Dagger's Tip." I stated as I peered out the window for a small moment.

"Ok well how you gonna him half way around the world."

I paused for a moment and shared a glance with Sam in the review mirror.

"We're gonna make a call." We both replied in sync.

🚨*Time Skip*🚨

As we drove down the road I hear sirens behind us. "Fuck we got cops!"

I huffed as I did a hard turn. The cops behind us swerved as well tailing right behind Skid and Mudflap.

"Shit!" I hissed as I pressed on the gas. Sam and Leo were snapping at each other. "Guys! I can't go to prison!"

We get into the town, swerving back and forth as I as did all the sharp turns. I groaned as I see the cops still on our tail.

"Lisa you gotta get off this road now." Simon stated and I shot him a glare. "What the hell does it look like I'm doing?!"

As I did another sharp turn, the Cop Cars hit a few other cars and crashed into a vegetable stand.

"Shit! Bee now!" I snapped as we drove into a lane way. We leaped out of the car as Bee transformed.

As Skid and Mudflap transformed, Bee held on from a building with Skid hanging upside down as Bee held on to his peds. Mudflap held on to a part of a wall, leaning up against it.

Mikaela knelt down, as she warped a scaf around her face as she peered through the ally way. I hear the cops dash by fast. We all paused for a small moment, holding our breaths.

Skid snickered. "Stupid cops!" As Bee purposely swayed Skid which caused him to his the wall again.

Mudflap snickered "this is what you call blending in like a ninja."

Mikaela let out a breath. "Their gone, their gone." I nodded and walked over to Simon.

"Ok we're running out of time, I'm gonna make the call to Lennox and-"

Simon turned to look at me. "Why in the world would you call, they'll track you down in seconds, C.I.A is all over the place." He hissed at me and I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

Sam smirked "your gonna make the call."

He paused and looked at Sam. Mikaela raised a brow at him, giving him a smug look.

"Ok, that's a good idea"

I nodded "alright then."

"You knew I was just..my mind was a little off."

We all nodded and rushed him forward and up the small steps. Leo ran up right behind Mikaela. I paused and looked up at Bee.

"Don't make a damn sound ok?" I winked and blew him a kiss cause I'm an idiot.

I then followers them up the stairs and to the hand phone that was protected in a red box.

Simon rushed over and soaked the number he had to do. In a few moments he answers and Simon began to speak.

"Lennox, I'm with the kid.." He tapped my shoulder to keep watch. "..you know the girl with the attitude eighth? We need the truck, the truck, we got a possible resection going on over here. Your not gonna believe where we are..code Tot as King..Tutin Comyn, back of the one dollar bill. Coordinates for air drop twenty-nine point five north. Thirty-four point eight East, right it down."

We all look to see a man running towards us. "Simon!" I hissed and he looked over.

"I gotta go, bring the heat."

As the man ran towards us Sam stood in front of me. As Simon put the phone down the whole thing fell of the board.

"Who are you?" Sam repeated and the male moved the scarf from his mouth. "It's me Leo, Leo! Come on we gotta o that cops are coming!"

He then covered his far and ran, I followed shortly behind him along with Mikaela and Sam as Simon trailed behind us.

"Shit!" I hissed as we ran through the crowds.

"I'm really starting to hate Egypt!" I add on with a huff.

*written on: Saturday April 14 2018*