Chapter 12

We finally managed to catch up with the guy. "I'm on a mission!" He declared as he punched one of the planes wings with his servo.

"Hey! Hold on! Jetfire!" I shout as he spun around his cane hit another planes wing snapping it clean off.

"What do you want?!" The mech snapped at us.

Bee, Skid and Mudflap were able to catch up and stopped not to far behind us.

"Look, we just want to talk!" Sam stated as he looked up at JetFire." I bit on my lower lip hoping that he won't go bad shit crazy on us.

"I got no time to talk! I'm on a mission! What planet I'm a on?!" He snapped at us.

"Earth." Sam and I replied in sync. The mech leaned closer to us.

"Earth? Terrible name for a planet, mind as well call it planet dirt, planet dirt." He stated as he spat on the ground. He looked between Sam and I and growled.

"Tell me, is that robot civil war going on? Who's winning?"

"The Deceptacon's.." Sam grumbled as JetFire snorted.

"Well I change sides to the Autobots."

I snorted resting my hands on my hips. "What do you mean change sides?"

"It's a choice, it's intensely personal decision so much negativity, but who wants to live in a world full of hate." He retorted as the little mech cut in.

"You mean you don't got to work for those missable freakin' Decepticon's?"

I rolled my eyes. "If the Decepticon's win they'd destroy the whole universe." Replied JetFire with a small huff glaring down at us.

Suddenly the stupid little robot crawled over to Mikaela. "I'm changing sides, I'm changing sides too Warrior Goddess. Who's your little Autobot."

I snorted nearly falling back with laughter. "Aw, your so cute.." Mikaela stated looking down at the blue mech.

"Name's Wheelie!" He stated as he started to hump her leg. I froze, jaw nearly dropping. Simon and Leo watched with a disgusted look.

"Oh yeah, say my name, say my name.."

"What are you allowing to happen to your for just now?" Sam asked with a faint sneer.

"At least his faithful Sam."

"Yeah well his faithful and he's nude and he's perverted." I cut in whole trying hard not to laugh.

Sam rolled his eyes and shoved Wheelie off of Mikaela. "Hey can you stop?" Sam snapped as Wheelie started to curse at him.

He turned to Mikaela. "Look I don't want to argue with you righty now just.." He looked back at JetFire his arms slightly raised.

"...what were you saying?"

He snarled leaning down at us, stomping his peds as he slammed his cane nearly squashing Leo and Simon. "I told you my name was JetFire! Stop judging me!"

"Whoa! Wait! Chill!" I snarled as I shuffled back a little.

"I have my own issues of my own this morning! And it started with my mother! My ancestors have been here for centuries! My father he was the wheel! The first wheel! Did you know what e transformed into?!"

"No.." Simon and Leo replied staring up at him.

He snarled at us as his red optics glowed with anger.

"NOTHING! But he did so with honour, dignity and-" suddenly it seeks as if he farted and a parachute came out of his aft.

"What the-"

The giant mech started to fall backwards. He crashed down to his side as he cursed again.

We all ran towards him. Man..this guy really needs some mental help..

"Curse these damn parts! Ugh! These booster are fried!" JetFire grunted as he smashed his fist into the ground. He then shifted his body a little so he rested well on his side.

I walked over to him and smiled. "I think we can help each other. You know things that I don't know, and I know things you don't know. I do.."

JetFire growled at me as Leo stared at me. "Yeah I don't think he knows anything.." I rolled my eyes and pulled out the knife I hand in my pocket as I began to draw all the symbols in my head in a perfect circle.

Everyone watched in amazement as I was muttering sweet nothings as I placed the symbols all in order..if only I knew what they meant or say..

As I finish the last symbol I stabbed the knife into the dirt.

"I could do this all day..It comes in ways, these vivid symbols. There symbols that are in my mind. You see all this is in my mind. Megatron, wants what's in my mind. Him and someone called The Fallen." I stated as I roses from kneeling position and looked at JetFire.

"The Fallen! I know him! He's the one who left me here to rust! The original Decepticon, he's terrible to work for its always 'apocalypse this and chaos!' These symbols were part of my mission The Fallen search.."

He stated as he waved his servo around as he was peering more closely at the drawings.

Slowly Skid, Mudflap and Bee edged a little closer to us as JetFire continued to talk light touching his faceplate.

"I remember now, The Daggers Tip..a-and The Key!" He shouted with delight as Sam moved next to me.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down..The Daggers Tip, The Key, what are you talking about?" Sam asked as I looked at JetFire.

"Where is that place anyways, what kind of mission?" I asked as I edged closer to the mech.

Simons, Leo and Mikaela stood next to me trying to get him talk but he was rambling.

"No time to explain!" He snapped as suddenly there was a bright flashes of light as he moved his servos around us, leaning closer.

"Hold on everybody! Stay still or you'll die!" He stood over us as a loud noise filled my ears. I screamed as I clutched onto to Leo. Bright flashes of bluish-green light surround us and then..

Nothing...