Chapter 3

Leo invited me along with the other boys to come with them to the party.

Of course I said I would go. I just needed to find something to wear..

{Lisa's Outfit}

I added some perfume and I head to Sam's dorm

I added some perfume and I head to Sam's dorm. Leo and the other two were checking me out and I rolled my eyes.

"I have a boyfriend." They pouted and then we headed out to the party.

"Get your games faces on." Leo stated and Sam sighed. "I can't stay long I have video call with my girlfriend."

"That's so cool." The one with the classes and beanie said. Leo snorted "no it's not."

We walk in instantly blasted by the music. Many girls and guys were dancing and laughing. Lots of them wee drinking up.

I sighed and leaned against the fire place as Sam and Leo were chatting away.

I shook my head smiling until I caught glimpse of the cake.

"Oh..yummy."

As I walked over the music weirdly tuned out of my head and I was seeing all these symbols..

My body twitched as my brain began to function super fast.

Without even hesitating I took a dab of the cake icing and began I write the symbols down.

Suddenly the music came blasting through my head again and Sam tapped me. "Lisa? You ok?" I froze and looked at the symbols.

"I..ah.."

Sam looked closely at me and I looked away. "I'll be back, have to go to the washroom."

I ran to whatever I could to get away. What the hell is wrong with me?!

I take in a deep breath and walk back over to see Alice and Sam?!

She was on his lap and he did not look to happy. When he caught me looking he froze.

Suddenly someone shouted. "Hey! Who drove the freakin yellow Camaro?!"

I ran outside to see Bee. Even Sam ran out.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed and his radio played. "Euston we have a problem."

"Hey freshman! That's your car in our bushes?!" Snapped a guy with a white-tee and hat.

"No this is uh, a friend of mine he just went to uh-went to get you a tiger shirt."

"There isn't a tiger shirt. We checked." Stated the shorter and chubby one. They two dudes fist bumped and I snorted.

"Now why don't I park my foot in your ass."

I laughed "oh yeah? What size shoe do you wear?!"

"Oh yeah you wanna-"

Sam grabbed me fast and I slipped in the back of the car. He got in fast and just before he could get out of there Leo and he's two friends walked over.

"You have a ride?"

I leaned over Sam. "Nope it's mine. He's just driving because if I do I'll run those two pricks over."

Leo worked down a swallow and then Alice leaned in.

"I love Camaro's.."

Sam huffed "aw-I can't do this right now-"

"Quick being such a wimp."

She gets in and I wanted to bash my head off something.

Thankfully Bee didn't do anything stupid like get into his holoform so that was one good thing..

As we drove off Alice began to speak. "My first car was my dad '92 Z 28." Sam nodded "huh..cool.."

"Fuel injected, the roar of the engine just tickled me.."

She raised the hem of her dress light brushing her finger tips over her skin.

"Uh..we shouldn't stare-ah I mean share stories like that..no.." Sam stated totally distracted.

I kicked his seat hard and he grunted. I shot him a glare through his mirror causing him to clench his jaw.

"Come on Sam..just one ride.."

The radio played. "Cheating heart.."

He hit the radio and it cuts out. I kicked Sam's seat again.

He hit the radio again and it plays again making Sam hiss.

"She's a super freak! Super freak! She's super freaky!" It cuts out a again and I let out a small hiss.

Curse you Bee..

"Is your radio broken?" She looks at him and Sam shakes his head. "No, my concentration is."

"We're not cheating..not yet.."

I held my breath and suddenly Alice's chair shakes going back and forth. Dead silence and she looks at him.

"Something wrong here?"

Suddenly the chair goes flying forward and she hits her head on the dash. "Oh shit! You ok?!" Sam asked her as the radio plays and she glared at Sam.

"Ow.."

We continue to drive and Sam sighed. "I'm sorry this car got a a lot of problems a lot of-"

Out of nowhere Bee shoots out green goo right at Alice. Sam screamed and did a quick U-Turn.

"Oh god! Are you ok?!" She glared at him and he gags. "Ah it's in my mouth! I got wet naps, I got them for your face!" 

As he stumbled out Alice stormed out and down the street. Sam sighed "I'm so sorry!"

I got out and kicked Bee's front wheel. "What the hell?!"

I walked next to Sam and looked at Alice as she stormed off. We both turn to Bee and snapped.

"What are you doing?"

Of course he said nothing. I groaned and Sam and I cleaned up the passenger side. I sat in the drivers side and huffed.

"Next time, only I get to drive you just sit and stay quiet." I stated at Sam and he snorted.

Bee then drives again. I leaned back and sighed.

Now for sure Alice is gonna kick me out..

Just great...