Epilogue

They use to tell us that we were the centre of the universe.

But then they figured out that the sun was the centre core and we orbited around it.

They told us about the planets and the stars that were in our orbit.

We use to think nothing more beyond the sun but boy were we wrong.

Now we know..well maybe not the world but I know that their is more beyond the sun..

More beyond the stars..beyond the moon and so on.

The galaxy is bigger than we think...

The stars above can read and show us things that we might not be able to see..

Just like how I'm able to do things that no one else knows or can do...

Everyone has secrets..

Just like the universe has its very own..

Sam and I were able to go back to college. We were able to get our lives back. Known as heroes.

Me?

Well I was considered a high interest into the Dean and to other professors which will be a big help from my resume!

Now I lay back in my bed. The world was restored life goes on. Bumblebee laid on my bed. Since Alice was gone I had a whole dorm to myself.

Bee kissed my neck making me laugh. "Bee~" he chuckled and held me close. "Mhm~"

"I have to get to class!" I hissed at him as I tried to swat him away. Thankfully I was allowed to have Bee stay with me on campus. It was kinda to hard to find parking though.

Bee was still a bit raw from what happen in Egypt. But surprise!!!

I'm still kicking!

I sighed and relaxed in his embrace. "Gosh, you such a needy Autobot.." I cooed softly making him laugh a little.

"Your needy too, my little autobot~" I pulled away and pushed his face away with my hand.

"I'm not needy!"

He smirked and kissed my cheek. "Yes you are..your such a needy little girl~"

I blushed a deep red making him smile. I rolled my eyes and he messed up my hair. "Instead of rolling your eyes maybe you should get to class you got two minutes."

I squealed and leaped out of bed and started to gather my things. Bee laughed and warped his arms around my waist.

I swatted him away. "Can I have one more kiss?" I huffed and gave him one last kiss before running out the door.

Curse me and my crazy emotions!

God I love just love him!

Another war finished..

Another time to remember and possibly cherish..

Let's just hope it stays like that..

Maybe even..

Forever..

~The End~

Written on: Tuesday April 24 2018