Part 16

As we rounded the corner a gray modern house with white windows and 2 floor sitting on a cliff came into view. "Come on come on come on! I can see the house" I yelled. "Like I said before calm down before you rip my arm off." I didn't listen to him instead I started to l pull more. I stopped at the door trying to catch my breath. "Luce when I tell you to stop pulling, I MEAN STOP PULLING!" Natsu yelled as he punched me. But I dogged. "You know you can still only hit me when you more than on attack, right?" "Yeah yeah, I know but still I'm getting closer and you almost pulled my arm off. So you deserve a punch."
Natsu's POV
I was standing in front of the house arguing with Luce about whether she deserves that punch or not. When I hear a creaking noise come for the upstairs window above us. I think Lucy heard it too because she looked up too. *Crash* The window than broke and as girl wearing a lot of pink and bows came crashing down and fall on top of Luce hugging her. "LUCY! I haven't seen you in so long. Where have you been. I've been so lonely. And nobody else will be up with me shenanigans." the girl said while squeezing Luce to death and doing a pouting face. "LUCE!" I yelled while grabbing the girl. "Release."  I yelled. When I finally got the girl off of Luce and she kept trying to hug her again. Lucy that sat up and look at me like I was doing something wrong. "What?" "Why did you tie Silva to a tree?" "LULU! This mean guy is keeping me for hugging you." Silva yelled. "Lulu?" "yeah that's her nickname for me. Now can you untie he?" I look at Silva and she was giving me puppy dog eyes. "But if I do she'll attack you again." "If she can catch me." "Ah, come on Lulu just let me hug you." "You know I hate it when you do that." "I'm so confused." I stated "Natsu how do you think I got so good at dodging, she just caught me off guard." "I thought that was part of your training." "Nope, just avoiding her crazy hug attacks." "Lulu, you're no fun anymore." Silva says as she walks up next to Natsu with pouty cheeks. "How'd you get free?" "I'm a dragon. Who can use magic. And also your rope that you somehow made magically appear was not that strong." "oh. Wait. how are you a dragon?" "HA! Lulu, this guy is clueless. You didn't tell him anything did you?" "Ok that's the second time I got laughed at for that question." "Ok ok, calm down, I'll explain. So right now you are in the dragon realm. In this realm all dragons live and when in this realm we are able to go into a human form and live as a human. But if we were to go in earthland we would be transformed back into our original form." "OH! Ok now I get you."  "Hey Lulu who is this guy."  "Right Sliva Natsu, Natsu Sliva. Sliva, Natsu is a fire dragon slayer." "Yeah right, Bob died a year ago and Aaron still hasn't found a replacement fire dragon slayer." "She's not lying. I am a fire dragon slayer." I stated. "Oh but she is, there is no way you are a dragon slayer." "I know how we can show her Natsu." Lucy stated. "How?" I asked with a questioned look. "You and me have a fight and whoever loses has to wash the dishes when we get home." "You know I'm all fired up!" I yelled. "Fairy dragon roar!" "Fire dragon roar!" we both yelled at once.