Part 8

~Next morning~
I was sitting down at the guild trying to think of what I should do. "Hey Diamond." Look over to see Natsu standing next to me. "What?" "Do you wanna go on a job with me?" "This isn't just to find out what magic I use is it?"  "No, you looked bored so I thought I'd ask you." "Ok,sure." "Great, Hey Mira we'll take this one."  and with that I picked up Sprinkles from the Table and followed Natsu. "So where are we going pyro?" Sprinkles asked. "The train station." "NOOOOO!" I yelled. We got on the train and found a seat. "Hey Natsu, Sprinkles told me you get motion sickness." "Aye." Happy responded. "Do you remember your number?" he gave me a puzzled look. "It was 6." Sprinkles said "ok, here put these 4 on and Happy take these 2." I handed him the black bands. "Oh,these things." "Yep these things." I said as I put on 8 and handed the other 2 to Sprinkles. "Happy, when Natsu collapses put the bands on him." "Aye sir." Then I felt the train move a little bit and collapsed. "Wow, your ever worse than me." Then he collapsed. "Happy put the bands on them." Sprinkles replied. Then I saw Natsu pass out and slowly I passed out after him.
Sprinkles POV
As soon as I saw Lucy's eye close I turned to Happy. "So what do you want to talk about?" "How long have you been with Lucy?" "How do you know her real name?" "Oh, she told me?" "Why would she tell you anything." "Well before she became a dragon slayer, she was a celestial mage who was in the Fairy Tail guild. Everyone ignored her except Lily, Carla, and myself, so I'm guessing that's why she told us who is was." "Oh, I didn't know that. And to answer your question I've been with Lucy for 2 years." "So she became a dragon slayer 2 years ago." "So how long have you been with Natsu?" "My whole life. By the way what kind of dragon slayer is Lucy?" "A fairy dragon slayer." "A what?" "Fairy dragon slayer, it's a form of fire magic." We continued to talk for the rest of the train ride. "Ok happy take off the bands.

Lucy's POV
What I woke up I was still on the train and then I looked over and saw Happy trying to get Natsu to wake up.  "Here Happy, let me help." He moved out of the way. *SLAP*.