Part 9

Lucy's POV
What I woke up I was still on the train and then I looked over and saw Happy trying to get Natsu to wake up.  "Here Happy, let me help." He moved out of the way. *SLAP* Natsu! Wake up. I said as I picked him up by the caller of his shirt and shook him. Suddenly he snapped awake. "OWWWW!" He yelled and put his hand over his cheek where I slapped him. "Good, your up let's go before the train starts moving again." And with that we got off the train and started to walk around town. "So Natsu, What are we doing on this job?" I ask. "We are Supposed to represent some guy in a mage battle royale." "So this is about finding out what magic I use!" "Noooo..." he said with a toothy grin. As we walked down the street we suddenly stopped in front of a large building. "We here." Natsu said "This place looks like trash." Sprinkles said while sitting on my head. "Well let's go in." And the Natsu dragged me inside and into a room on the second floor. When I finally stopped seeing stars The was an old guy standing by the window. "Are you the wizards from Fairy Tail?" He asked. "Yes" I answered. The the man turned around. He was in a tuxedo. He had brown hair The was combed over and had blue eyes. He looked about in his 50's. "I only need one fighter, so are you both fine with fighting or is one of you hear to watch?" "We can both fight." Natsu answered before I could. "Great. Don't tell me what magic you use I want to see for myself." Then she started to look back and forth between the two of us. "The girl will fight."  "WHAT!" Natsu yelled. "Hey, you said both of you could fight." "You did Natsu." "Fine. At least this way I can find out what magic you use." "Who says I'm using magic." "you aren't?" the man asked. "I might if it gets too hard." "She is VERY good at dodging and hitting peoples pressure points." Natsu said. "Ok...well here is how this works. You have to fight in the ring and first to get knocked out or fell out of the ring loses. Now who ever loses your become part of the other persons team and because I'm new at this I don't have a team. Now if you loses you will not be on the team forever but you will have to finish the season." I nod my head. "Ok now if your ready please go down steps in the middle of the hall." "Ok." I say as I start to walk out the door. "Good luck, Diamond." "Thanks Sprinkles." and with that I walk down the hall and down the steps.