Part 13

"Now that I know what your magic is can we fight?" "I already beat you. And without using magic." "yeah but that was only 5 moves." "Fine but on a job because you may know but the guild doesn't." "Ok fine." We walked toward the guild and Natus kick the door in the usual Fairy Tail style.
Natus POV
"HEY!" I yelled "Flame brains would you shut up of once in your life." "No Ice queen, I got an Announcement." "Announcement?" "Yeah! Now shut up. OK, people people, Diamond is now part of team Natsu." "Is that it?" "NO! I also found out what magic she uses." "Really what?" I could see Diamond giveing me big eye and shaking her her no for don't do it. "She is a dragon slayer." "...WHAT!" the entire guild screamed at me. "Yes." "Diamond is this true?" The master asked. "*sigh* Yes I am a dragon slayer." "What type?" asked Gajeel sceptical. "Might as well tell you. I use fairy dragon slaying magic." As she said this she lite up a ball of pink fire in her hands. "So what do you eat?" Asked Wendy. "Fire. Because Fairy magic is a form of fire magic." The whole time she was talking I was in the back nodding my head and going "Umm-uhm Umm-uhm." "So that is why she has an exceed." Said Sprinkles as she landed on Diamonds head. "So now that everyone knows, can we fight?" "Why bother ash for brain, she already beat you." "How do you know ice queen?" "We ALL watch through the windows." "Ok fine, but that was only 5 moves." "Yeah and she dodged every one of them, how do you think you will fair when she can fight back?" "Shut up stripper!"
Lucy's POV
Gray and Natsu then started to fight like usual but Gray was right if I was allowed to fight back I would cream Natsu. *BANG* The guild door then swung open and there stood Sting from the sabertooth guild. Gray and Natsu stop fighting. "What do you want!" they yelled in unison. "I'm here looking for a certain dragon slayer." "And who's that?" Asked Erza in she calm voice. "Lucy Heartfilia." My heart stopped at my name. "Lucy? She's no dragon slayer, and She left the guild almost 4 years ago." The exceeds then looked at me and started to walk over by me. "Then how come I can smell her." "Oh that, that's just Diamond. I know she smells alot like her but not quite." "Diamond?" He then walked up to me. His eye drafted all around me, studying me. "Ok then." and then he left. "Well then was weird." Natsu said. "Yeah it was." *BANG* "WHAT NOW!" I yelled. Expecting to see Sting. But instead there stood a little girl with green hair.

"Hi, I'm looking for Lucy

"Hi, I'm looking for Lucy." "She said timidly. "Like I said before, she left 4 year ago." "Wrong." "How do you know?" asked Natsu. "You see I was hired by her father to bring her home." Oh great more trouble. I thought to myself. "And you see she always wears a bracelet that was given to her by her mother, and her dad put a tracker in it. Before we were unable to track her for some reason." Because I was in the dragon realm. "Lets see." She pulled out a raidar. She started to walk around. "Happy take this and fly by Natsu." I whisper. I Happy took my bracelet and flew by Natsu. "NOw the thing is saying its over here?" She walked over to Natsu. "Your not Lucy! Are you?" "NO!" he yelled. "Well the thing said it's here. Then Happy showed the bracelet. "She gave this to me before she left." "WHAT! This isn't good, without the bracelet I can't find her." and then the girl ran off. Happy flew back over to me and gave me back the bracelet. "Thank you." "Wait Diamond, You had the bracelet?" Gray asked "Yes." "Then, your..." then entire guild looked at me. "Wait what? I don't get it." Said Natsu. "Natsu if Diamond has the bracelet that was Lucy's then that means..." he waited for Natsu to catch on. "Means what?" "Fine, I'll say it." I say "I'm Lucy Heartfilia!" then I snap my finger and my eye turn from blue to brown and my hair goes back to it's normal blond. "Ahh, it feels good not having to constantly maintain a spell.