Part 5

Time skip 3 days later
(Sorry about all the time skips)

Natsu's POV
I was doing a job alone when I was waking thought Hargeon. I left Happy with Lisanna. I had just gotten into town when I heard someone say something that caught my attention. "Hey, have you ever heard of the dragonfly?" "No, who's that" "A very strong wizard, I heard she uses magic that nobody's ever heard of." "Like that Salamander guy?" "Yeah, but she's is much prettier." Humm... the Dragonfly? I continued to walk down the street when suddenly I saw a blast of pink light come from the forest. I ran as soon as I saw it. When I got to the clearing where the blast came from I saw a girl. She had brown hair and very blue eyes.

I decided to watch for a while

I decided to watch for a while. she put one of her legs up, like the tree pose in yoga. Then she flexed her palms twice. Then two balls of fire lit up in her hands. One was red fire and the other was blue fire. She then pushed to fire with her hands and made them go to the corners near her. Then she lit up a ball for pink fire and cast it out infront of her making a square with the 3 balls of fire and herself. Then she put her leg down so she was standing then bent down and did something with her hands. It looked like she was pushing the air. Then she stopped stood up. She then stomped her foot on the ground and the square she had formed shot up with pink light. And she used her hands to try and control it. *BANG* Suddenly the pink light shot up and sent to girl flying into a tree. "OUCH!" She yelled as she up her hands on the back of her head. Then an exceed flew down from a tree and sat near her. "Your not focused enough." The exceed said "How? I'm already wearing 8! Count them 8 magic limiters." As she said that she pulled up her sleeve and showed the 8 black bands around her arm. "Aaron only has to wear 7!" she whisper yelled "Yes, and that's why you are called the dragonfly." wait that girl is the dragonfly? "Well you might want to pack up." the exceed said "Why?" "Well you wanted to join that guild, didn't you? So if you want make it there by tomorrow we have to take a train." "NO!!!" The girl whined. "Let's go find an inn and get on the train tomorrow." "Fine." and with that I started to walk away.
Next morning
When I woke up it was 10:03. Uggg. I have to get on a train. I thought to myself. I got ready and walked to the train station. Then when I sat down in my seat I saw the girl from the forest in front of me. She kind of smelled like Lucy, but not Lucy. "So this guild you want to join, didn't they blow up a town last week?" the exceed said "Yes, but don't worry so much Sprinkles it's going to be fine." I then felt the train move a little bit and I braced myself against the window. Then the train started to move fully and I saw the girl collapsed completely. "Motion sickness?" Sprinkles said. "Yep." "Want me to knock you out?" "Yes, please." Then I collapsed. I saw the little cat pop her head over the seat. "Do you get Motion sickness too?" All I could do was slowly nod. She came over into my seat. "I'll put a magic limiter on you and knock you out and when the train stops I'll take them off and you will wake right up. I nodded. She went back over to her seat. When she came back she had some black bands in her paws. "Now this is a magic limiter, I'll put 1 on And if you don't get knocked out I'll put another on." All I could do is nod. She grabbed my hand and put one band one. "So you are a wizard?" I gave a nod "I know because any person without magic power would be instantly knocked out if you put one on. My friend up there has to wear 10 bands to get knocked out." Then she up another band on. I felt exhausted suddenly. I have to be honest with Sprinkles talking to me I was feeling more calm than usual. Then she put another band on. "Wow 3 bands not many can get past 2. I only know three people who can get past 5." Then she put 2 more bands on. I was starting to get drowsy but was still awake. "Wow! 5 bands." Then she put the 6th one on and I was out like a light.
Dream world
There standing just in front of my stood Lucy. She turned her head and smiled at me. Then she started to run. I ran after her. "Luce, come back. I yelled time and time again but she just kept running.
I felt something touch me arm, but I couldn't open my eyes.Then I felt something get taken off my arm and I was able to open my eyes. When I finally did there stood Sprinkles with 3 black bands in her paws. "Oh, good you're up. For a moment I thought I would have to get my friend to slap you. She would have enjoyed that." I just gave her a confused look. "By the way, Who's Lucy?" My eye opened wide was I looked at her. "I'm just kidding, by the way what's your name." "Natsu." I said as I got my stuff and we walked off the train. "By the way where did you friend go?" I asked "She went on ahead." "So where are you guys going anyway?" "She wants to join a guild." "What Guild?" "I don't remember the name. But they blew up a town last week." I continued to walk and Sprinkles followed me. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask. What kind of magic do you use?" Sprinkles asked "Me, I'm a fire dragon slayer." "HAHAHAHA!" "WHAT!" "Nothing, just there's no way you're a fire dragon slayer." "How do you figure?" "Because you look nothing like Igneel." I eyes grew as she said that "You know where Igneel is?" "I've said too much." She said as she made she wings pop out. "See you around Pyro." Sprinkles said as she took off in the direction I was going.