Part 7

Natsu's POV
She started to walk outside. Then I looked at Gray and Lisanna. They both gave me a confused look. Then I got up and started to walk outside. Just who is this girl? When I got outside I found Diamond taking off  the necklace she was wearing and putting her hair up in a ponytail. "Ok, you get 5 attacks. You can use any magic you want." "Ok." "Do your first spell whenever your ready." "Fire dragon Iron fist." I chanted. She turned her body and she was now on the side of me. I took a few steps back. "Fire dragon roar." She jumped and landed on her hands and started doing hand flips. "Is that all you got?" she asked with a smirk on her face. "Fire dragon wing attack." She jumped again and did a flip in the air and land on her feet with no effort. OK, I have 2 more attacks. "Fire dragon roar." I said again. Her ran at the wall and then run up the wall and flipped off of it. Then I ran at her. "Fire dragon talon!" I yelled getting ticked off she leaned to the side and the took 2 fingers and poked my ribs. And I fell to the ground. "I touched a presser point." she said than poked me again and I was able to move. "You did better than most people. So for that I will answer 1 question." I thought for a minute. I wanna know what she knows about Igneel but I also want to know what magic she uses. "What do you know about Igneel?" "What specifically?" "Do you know where he is?" "Yes." "Where?" "That's more than 1 question."  she said as she walked back into the guild.
Lucy's POV
"I'm sorry Natsu." I whispered so nobody could hear. Then I spent the rest of the day remeeting everyone. Then when I re-meet the exceeds I asked to talk to them in the library. "What did you want Diamond?" Happy asked. "When we are alone you guys can call me by my real name I said. They all looked at each other in confusion. "Ok here maybe this will help. Open gate of the little dog, Necola." I chanted and then Plue came out. "Plue!" all 3 shouted at the same time. "SHHHHHH!" "Yes I'm..." I was cut off by a swarm of hugs. "LUCY!" the yelled. "Shhhhh." I said again.Then we spent a good 3 hours in there talking until Natsu came in. "Hey what are all you guys doing in here?" "Lu...I mean Diamond was telling us about she self." Happy answered. "Really, did you find out what magic she uses." I looked at him telling not to say it. "No." Carla answered. Then we all walked up stairs and back to the main hall and spent  the rest of the day talking with other. I think Sprinkles might have a crush on Lily.