Chapter 31: Deal or no deal

*Lilita’s P.o.V.*

“Ugh.” Groaning, I try to roll over and curl into a ball but find I can’t because my hands were chained to something. Opening my eyes, I look around the room I was in and see someone sitting next to me.

“Don’t try to move to much.” The person says, still hidden in shadows.

“What’s going on?” I ask, giving up on trying to get out of these shackles.

“Your being held captive until Orochimaru needs you.” I sigh and try to make out the person next to me, only to fail miserably.

“What’s wrong with my eyes?” I wonder out loud, mostly asking to myself.

“When Orochimaru stabbed you, you were injected with a poison that numbs your senses bit by bit.” Finally, I recognize the voice and everything clicks into place.

“Sasuke?” Staring at his blurred figure, I watch as he moves out of the shadows and into my line of sight so I could actually make out his features.

“How long?” Sasuke demands, his dark eyes flicking down to my stomach before going back to meet my eyes.

Sighing, I think back to how long ago I found out. “I just found out a little over a week ago. As for the how long, it’s been almost three months.” I reply calmly, wishing that I could just leave here.

“Who’s is it?” He asks, his tone softening a smidge.

“De-” I am cut short by the door opening and in stepping Kabuto. “What do you want?” I growl, glaring at the snakes silver haired minion.

“Orochimaru is ready to see you.” Kabuto states, glaring down at me. He walks over to the bed I am on and undo’s my shackles from the bed post. “Come along. You too Sasuke.” Kabuto orders before pulling me harshly out the door and down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I have an offer.” Orochimaru smirks, his eyes glinting mischievously.

“I don’t give a shit.” I state plainly, figuring that if I keep my temper in check, I might have a better chance of getting out of here.

“Oh, but you might after you hear the terms of the offer. It just might save lives.” Orochimaru sings evilly.

My interest perks and I find myself looking over at him with slight interest. “What’s the offer?”

“Ah, now we’re talking.”

“Just get on with it.” I growl, quickly reigning my temper in before I lash out.

“Let’s see, my offer to you is pretty simple. You want to leave here and live a peaceful life with your loved ones and give birth to your children without getting harmed, am I correct?” When I don’t answer, Orochimaru smirks.

“That’s what I thought. So here is my offer. If you agree to join me after your children are born, I will let you live a happy life, with no threats or anything of the sort. I will even ensure that you won’t die when giving birth to your children.”

“What’s the catch?” I demand, staring thoughtfully up at the snake.

“Oh, there is no catch.” Orochimaru reassures. As I start thinking, I see Orochimaru smirk bigger. “I know you like my deal. Just agree.”

When I don’t answer, Orochimaru sighs. “You don’t have to choose right now. You will have two weeks to decide. You may leave now.” Once those words left his mouth, I was out of there faster than ever before.

That offer. Would it be wise to take it or leave it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So there you have it, the next chapter. I hope you all liked it, even if it was extremely short. Also, just a little piece of info, this story is almost at it's close. That's right, only a few more chapters till the end of Burn. Don't worry, it won't be ending for a while. There is still about 10 chapters left. So yeah, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter and continue to read.

~SexyChick13