Chapter 8: Hostage, creepy pedo and family?

*Lilita’s P.o.V.*

“What will we do with her when she wakes?” A male voice asks from somewhere on my right. Or was it my left? I can’t tell.

“We will take her to Lord Orochimaru. That is our mission.” Male #2 says.

Wait, Orochimaru?! Why the hell am I at Orochimaru’s place?! Shit! SHIT!

“I think she’s awake.” Male #1 says. “Open your eyes, girl.” He orders.

Opening my eyes, I scan my surroundings to see two ninjas with black masks standing around me. There was a light above me and a black door at the far end off the room. That seems to be the only exit.

If I can just move fast enough, I could….

“Don’t even think about trying to escape. You won’t get very far.” Ninja #2 says.

“Whatever.” I grumble as I stand up, my eyes flitting around the room as well as still being trained on the two ninja in front of me.

“Get moving.” Ninja #1 barks as Ninja #2 opens the door. I start walking, but apparently I am walking to slow because they grab my wrists and start shoving me forward and down the hall.

As we walk, well they walk and I get shoved, I scan the halls and remember them as best I can with how dark it was.

A couple minutes later, we arrive at a set of big blacks doors. Ninja #2 knocks, also releasing me in the process. This is my chance.

With one hand, I start forming the hand signs. “Fire Style: Flesh Burning Jutsu!” 

Flames whip over my body and connect with Ninja #1. He releases me and starts trying to pat out the flames but they just kept increasing. 

Forming another hand seal, I clap my hand together and point at Ninja #1. “Internal flame!” The flames disappear as they get sucked inside of him, burning him from the inside out.

I whip around just in time to stop a kunai slicing my throat. My kunai and Ninja #2’s kunai clash, making a clinking noise. With my free hand, I make more hand signs.

“Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!” Sucking in a deep breath, I blow out and a huge fireball forms, flying at the ninja. He doesn’t have time to escape so he gets hit with it, being immediately incinerated.

Sighing, I brush off my hands and inspect my work. Ninja #1 was lying on the ground twitching in pain, his skin charred and blood everywhere. Ninja #2 was completely burnt to a crisp, so much that you couldn’t distinguish any features.

I am just about to walk away when I realize I was still using my Flesh Burning Jutsu! Shit! If I used that to long, I could actually set myself aflame. “Release!” I shout frantically, feeling the flames getting sucked back inside of me and being dispersed.