Chapter 6: Rude awakening, greedy bastards and a shopping trip?

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6: Rude awakening, greedy bastards and a shopping trip?

*Lilita’s P.o.V.*

After Pain had talked to me privately about my demon, I had left his office with my new knowledge. I know you a handful of interesting things.

One: Pain knew I had Kohaku in me for about seven years and never told me.

Two: Kohaku had to be kept under a seal or she might get out and kill me in the process.

Three: There were new powers in me that Pain was gonna help me unlock.

Four: Sasori has died so we have a new member named Tobi.

Five: Deidara lost his other arm while fighting the leaf shinobi.

Six: I wasn’t gonna die and have the demon extracted from me because I wasn’t a tailed beast, just a regular everyday demon. Yeah, that’s so normal.

And last but not least, seven: The Akatsuki were going on a shopping trip.

The last piece threw me off when Pain told me but I just went along with it and went to bed.

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

When I woke, I had a shower and got dressed in pair of tight black pants, a black vest top and black knee high boots. Slipping a red rose clip into my hair, I walk out of my room and into the kitchen.

Once I get there, I see Kisame eating cereal, Itachi ready, Konan making coffee, Kakuzu counting money, Tobi slurping orange juice loudly, Deidara laying his head on the table with his newly sewed arms dangling by his sides, Zetsu standing in the corner and Hidan no where to be seen.

I walk in and grab a mug of coffee that Konan was holding out to me, sitting down next to Kisame. “Where’s the fuck head?” I ask casually as I sip my delicious coffee. Whoever invented coffee, I thank you.

Kisame laughs before replying. “Sleeping.”

I nod as I chug down the rest of my coffee. I turn to Konan as I set my coffee mug down. “Are we still going shopping today?”

“Yes, you guys are but me and Pain are staying here.” Konan says before she walks out of the room.

Nodding, I stand up and start walking for Hidan’s room. “Then I guess I gotta wake him up.” I hear chairs sliding behind me as the boys follow me to Hidan’s room.

Creaking the door open, I peek in to see Hidan sprawled out on his bed, with his sheets tangled around his legs and his chest bare. I sneak in and walk over to his bed as the guys stand by the door, suppressing laughter.

I crouch down beside him and see him sleeping soundly. Bad time to be sleeping Hidan. I smirk as I poke his cheek and when he doesn’t move, I put my plan into action.

Jumping onto his bed, I start jumping up and down, shaking him and the bed. “Hi-dan! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Hidan!” I laugh childishly as I jump once more before landing on his stomach.

I sit there as Hidan waves his arms around and tries to hit me, but fails epically.

“Ugh, go away. I’m trying to sleep, dammit.” Hidan grumbles, trying to turn over into his pillow but since I was sitting on him, he couldn’t.

“But, Hidan! It’s time to wake up!” I smile happily at my childish behaviour. Hey, I had the appearance of a seventeen year old but an attention span of an infant.