Chapter 23: Revelations

*Deidara’s P.o.V.*

Landing the bird, I quietly jump off the bird, Lilita following. The kid still walks forward, unknowing to our presence.

“Ready?” I ask, a small smirk playing on my face as my mouths chew wads of clay.

“Yes.” Lilita says, her voice coming out different…..more hollow. I turn to look at her to see her staring ahead, her eyes empty and void of any light, just darkness. Her eyes were still the now normal bloody red but they weren’t bright, just dark and almost like they were unseeing.

“Lili?”

Lilita snaps her head towards me and stares at me. I start squirming under her gaze, not knowing how to approach her when she starts walking forward. “Let’s get him and go home.”

“Yeah, right, mm.” I mumble distractedly. I pull my hands out of my pouches and watch the hands chew and chew, the clay almost being ready.

As we get closer to the kid, he starts slowing down, his head slowly moving from side to side, examining his surroundings. Hmm, maybe he’s not as stupid as I thought.

Watching the kid, I barely notice the shadow fly over us. A bird maybe? No, it was to big to be a bird. Oh well, I don’t have time to focus on that. Time for action.

I turn to look at Lilita but she wasn’t at her spot next to me. Whipping my head around frantically, I see her standing behind the kid, walking carefully behind him.

The kid stops walking and so does Lilita. The kid stares ahead, unmoving and silent. The whole forest falls silent and I stop walking, waiting for someone to make a move.

“Shain Makimoto.” Lilita giggles, running a hand across his back. Anger flares up inside me but I contain it, knowing that she was only doing this to get a reaction. I think.

“Don’t touch me.” Shain hisses, stepping away from Lilita and throwing a kunai at her head. She easily side steps, the kunai lodging itself into a tree.

Lilita laughs before she stares intently at Shain. “Sorry I’m late, I got a little held up. Now, your gonna come nicely or I’ll kill you.” Lilita states calmly, tilting her head slightly to the side, a sign that she was thinking.

Shain just glares at her and does some hand signs before lighting shoots down at Lilita. “Screw you.” Shain hisses to the lightning, which was now covering Lilita.

The lightning zaps down and for a second, I think Lilita isn’t alive because I can’t feel her chakra. But then the lightning stops, and smoke clears to reveal Lilita. But it wasn’t her.

She was back in her wolf form, or as Leader now calls it, her 3rd stage demon transformation. This wasn’t good.

“Lilita!” I call, but she just ignores me. Shit! Clay pops out of my hand and I throw it to the ground, do a hand sign and hop on the bird.

It starts to fly away but it stops going, flapping it’s wings without going anywhere. I look back down to the ground to see Lilita standing there, a red and black chakra surrounding her, sucking everything around her closer to her, even Shain and me.

SHIT!

That was the last thought I got before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3rd Person*

As Deidara plummets to the ground, the shadow from before flashes across the sky and catches him, setting him on the ground and grabbing Shain, setting him next to the unconscious Deidara.

The shadow stops moving and stands in front of Lilita, it’s long black cloak billowing behind it.

“Stop.” It commands, holding a hand out to Lilita, black tendrils coming out of it. Lilita just growls and lunges at the shadow but the tendrils seize her, holing her above the ground securely.

“I said stop.” It commands again, the tendrils growing in size. As they grow, Lilita slowly changes back to her human form, sagging in the black grasp.

Lilita looks up, her eyes still void and empty. “I don’t answer to you.” Lilita hisses, her voice more hollow and raspy.

“No, but you will.” And with that, the shadow squeezes the tendrils tighter and Lilita sags again, now unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lilita’s P.o.V.*

The darkness I was surrounded with slowly starts to subside. I am immediately on my feet and walking out of the darkness. I reach a big set of double doors at the end of a hallway. Darkness slowly crawls towards me and I find myself slipping inside the doors and slamming it shut behind me.

I turn around to see a big silver room with nothing in it. That’s when two figures, one huge and one human size, step out of the silver walls and stand in the middle of the room.

The figures were both covered in shadows, making it impossible for me to see who they were.

“Who are you? Show me.” I command, staring at the two beings.

“You know who we are.” The bigger one says, it’s voice sounding familiar and soft, but still holding that edge of power.

I tilt my head and think about it before I clicks. “Kohaku.” I state and the shadows slowly leave her body, revealing her gold and amber wolf form.

“What about me?” The other one jokes, staring playfully at me.

“Kyouki.” I state and the shadows leave him, revealing his red eyes and sharp pointed smirk, his whole body still black.

“Good, you haven’t forgot about me.” Kyouki chuckles, sending me a dark smirk.

“Why am I here?” I demand, glaring at the two.

“You’re here because he brought you here.” Kyouki growls, his eyes flicking behind me. I whip around, only to come face to face with Tatsu.

“What are you doing here?” I growl, glaring at the Sasuke wannabe.

“You need to control these to and I have been sent to help you.” Tatsu explains, ignoring my glare and walking to the space between me and Kyouki and Kohaku.

“Wait, who sent you?”

Tatsu stops walking and turns to face me. “Someone you know very well.” Tatsu says, ending the subject there by sitting down on the floor. “Lilita, come here.”

Slowly, I walk over to him and sit down next to him. Tatsu holds a hand out to me and stares at me.

“Give me your hand.” Tatsu orders.

Shaking my head furiously, I glare at him. “Not until you answer a question.”

Tatsu sighs and looks at me seriously. “Fine, but only one.” Tatsu says strictly and I nod, taking a deep breath and looking at him just as seriously.

“How do I know you? What I mean is, why do you feel so familiar?”

“I feel familiar because I am part of your father’s and Ai’s insanity. I am their creation sent to help you. I am the only one who can aid you in taming your insanity and demon.” Tatsu states, sending me a small smile.

Tatsu smiles at me again and holds his hand out to me. “Now, shall we begin?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This chappy is dedicated to Lonelyfirefly because her guess was the closest to what the actual answer was. Congrats! Hope y'all enjoyed this suckish chapter!

~SexyChick13