chapter 3(sequel)

**sorry people i know i haven't updated in a while..but i just got REALLY busy! soo here is this chapter and i PROMISE to write again soon! <3 sanja**

chapter 3

ANNABETH'S POV

"Come on Anna wake you!" Came Nessie's voice. I slowly opened my eyes to see her above me jumping on my bed.

"I'm up, i'm up!" I got up slowly and walked to the restroom. I went and did my business when i saw a red dot on my underwear. I got what i needed and finished up. I went to the mirror to look at myself i had the most bizarre dream what i was with Kristoff laying under the sun and we were kissing. The weirdest thing was i liked it. Kristoff was always hot i can't deny that but i felt like i've known him for my whole life and that all i want to do is make him happy. I shook my head before finishing in the restroom. I walked out and got dressed but i still couldn't shake the feeling that i had to be with kristoff. Renesmee's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"You ready?" I nodded before getting my backpack and car keys. We said bye to everyone before going outside to my baby. My blue and silver Audi R8. I got her about 3 months ago for my 16th birthday. Yes i'm VERY spoiled:). We headed to school and like usual everyone's head turned in our direction we're still big news here in little Forks,Washington. Nes and i got out and headed to first period. I felt eyes on me so i turned around to see Kristoff looking at me intently. He stood with the 'popular' crowd with Lauren handing off his like a damn leech(no pun intended). I felt Jealousy consume me while i whipped my head back forward.

"you ok Anna?" Nes asked worried.

"Yup." I tried to keep the jealousy from my voice.

(LUNCH!)

Nessie and I were eating when i felt eyes yet again on me. I already knew who it was. He kept looking at me ALL day! I couldn't take it anymore.

"Nes i'm going to the bathroom k?" I got up and she followed.

"It's fine Nes i bet you want to call Jacob." She smiled before sitting back down. She calls Jake every lunch just to see what he's doing. I think it's adorable actually. I walked out the door only to run into someone. I felt them right me before i fell down. I looked up to see Kristoff smiling down at me. His smile ignited a fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

"You ok?" He asked as he slowly pulled away. I nodded.

"So.. i say you had fun at the party." I groaned remembering the hangover the next morning.

"Yeah the hangover wasn't so great though." He chuckled while nodding his head.

"You seemed like you had fun too." I said while letting some jealousy in my voice. I saw him smirk before he asked.

"Jealous much?" I let out a dry laugh.

"No.. I just don't like Lauren's type of people." I saw him nod.

"Yeah i'm done with sluts. I'm looking for someone whose down to earth and has a higher IQ than 20." I had to laugh at that.

"Like who?" I asked out of pure curiosity i told myself but couldn't convince even myself.

"I don't know... someone like you." Was Kristoff Blake flirting with me? I let out a nervous laugh as i heard the bell. I waved before running to class. I couldn't get rid of the fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Am i falling for Kristoff the player?? Maybe...no that can't happen.

**sorry it was so short but it was something soo i'll try to update asap tell me what you thought comment,vote,become a fan. <3 sanja**