chapter 9

**sorry guys this one is going to be short but....that's why im posting 2 chapter:) so here's chapter 9 oh and im writing a new story called "for my 16th birthday i wanted a car...i got the ability to become a huge wolf..WTH?" ill probably post the first chapter of that tonight so go and read it:)) oh and the picture to the right is suppost to show Natasha's confusion crappy picture i know but kinda had to find it fast:)"**

"Tasha wake up!" Demetri screamed i jumped out of my bed and landed on the floor face first.

"What,what happened??" i looked around frantically still half asleep. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked at Demetri. He was trying his hardest to keep his laughter in. I glared at him.

"What do you want?" i asked pissed off i was having a wonderful sleep. He looked at me innocently.

"I just wanted to wake you up." oh bullshit.

"Whatever....stupid vampire" i muttered the last part but of course he heard it.

"Aw come on Tasha you don't really think that do you?" He asked looking me straight in the eyes with those beautiful golden eyes.

"No. But can you get out so i can change?" i asked tearing my gaze from his. Why does my life have to be so hard? Half of me is screaming 'TRUST HIM YOU FOOL!!' while the other is screaming 'DON'T TRUST HIM ALL MEN ARE THE SAME!' It's so damn confusing i might just explode to save myself the headache. I might as well get ready for school. When i was done getting ready i skipped to the living room where everyone was this fine morning. I'm so happy i finally get to see Anya today!!!

"Let's go guys!" i yelled excited. They all started laughing at my enthusiasm.

"Alright let's go." Edward said while i was already racing outside and into Rosalie's car. They kept laughing while on our way to school. I could careless i was just happy to get out of the house. The school day was pretty uneventful as i said before i was just happy to get fresh air. All day when i saw Demetri he has a thoughtful look on his face. While Alice smiled widely at me every time i passed her. She knows something i don't stupid future seeing vampire!! I guess ill find out later. I walked out of the school with Demetri next to me. He picked me up from class.

"So where do you want to go and talk?" he asked looking down at me.

"Can we talk in about and hour? I wanted to go see Anya." I smiled but i knew it looked fake. I was extremely nervous. I totally forgot we were suppost to talk. My fears keep creeping up on me I HATE IT!

"Sure. Ill pick you up in an hour." He said while looking deeply in my eyes. I couldn't tell him no when he did this!

"Sure" I squeaked out. I hurried home to think about what to do now. I burst through the door. Anya was waiting with a worried expression on.

"Tasha what's wrong? I can feel your emotion exploding off of you." she came closer to me. I might as well tell her she is my guardian angel.

"Anya i don't know what to do half of me wants Demetri so badly, and the other half is telling me to run as far and fast as possible away from him." By the end of my sentence her expression had chanced from worried to understanding.

"Natasha dear you just have to follow your heart don't let your brain rule you in this matter." she said while pulling me into a tight hug.

"Anya i try really hard to let my heart speak out but my brain keeps overpowering it." i said in a sad voice. " I just see what that man did to me every time i close my eyes." Anya pulled back and wiped the tears i didn't know i shed.

"Hunny when the time is right your heart will shine out. Trust me." she smiled at me and i couldn't help but smile back.

"Alright well were suppost to go talk so i'm going to go change." i started walking up the stairs to my room. I hope this works out well.

**i will post the next chapter up shortly:) keep reading!!!**